DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s initial thoughts

NewWest

Reactions
Had the original mavic, then spark, the air, then mini. Now air 2s and it’s spectacular. Definitely quieter than expected - and fast, even without sport mode engaged!

The camera seems amazing.

But the range...I’m only able to get about a mile away before dropouts which is challenging. RTH worked quite well though!

Open to tips about increasing range!

Had the original mavic, then spark, the air, then mini. Now air 2s and it’s spectacular. Definitely quieter than expected - and fast, even without sport mode engaged!

The camera seems amazing.

But the range...I’m only able to get about a mile away before dropouts which is challenging. RTH worked quite well though!

Open to tips about increasing range!
I am not familiar with the Air 2S but, Did you try to set (maximize) the range in the settings?

Took my A2S out for a little less than a battery on its maiden flight (partly over water no less!!!). I can easily tell the difference in focal length, you wouldn't think that it's that big of an adjustment. I have some more knobs to twiddle and settings to fuss with, but overall GREAT first flight, and super happy with the video and photos I shot.

Here is one lightly edited photo - it's a jpg and still to big to post in the photo section here ;)

I’m glad you’re happy with it. I hope you have a long and trouble free experience.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scott911