DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Airdata Questions

marshvet

Reactions
Recently I crashed and by my account, the situation was bizarre. I tried to view my flight data but only received gibberish. When I sent my drone (Air 2S) into DJI, they did the "repair" (Sending a different serial # drone) and I was hoping they would analyze what happened. The only thing I got from them was"...at so many seconds you were at 30M and you hit a tree". I really thought that they could pull up the screen, see what was displayed and further explain it to me. After many attempts to ask, I am getting nowhere. So, my question is: Will Airdata give me more information? Thanks in advance.

I don't think it's economically feasible to analyze data just for informational purposes to the user.
As for AirData you should have the .txt log file on your phone; download that to your computer and then upload it to your AirData log account. I suspect that the file you sent to AirData was not .txt log file.

I don't think it's economically feasible to analyze data just for informational purposes to the user.
As for AirData you should have the .txt log file on your phone; download that to your computer and then upload it to your AirData log account. I suspect that the file you sent to AirData was not .txt log file.
I did not send anything to Airdata yet. I first wanted to know whether or not they would be likely to give me more information than I got from DJI. Thanks.

I did not send anything to Airdata yet. I first wanted to know whether or not they would be likely to give me more information than I got from DJI. Thanks.
DJI make good drones, but don't do well at explaining flight incidents.
Airdata would only give you a brief summary report that might or might not highlight the cause of your incident.

If you really want to know what happened and learn how to prevent it form happening again, there are members who analyse data from flight incidents and give you a proper explanation.

Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report of the flight.
Come back and post a link to the report it gives you.
Or .. just post the txt file here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xyggi