DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RID Question

The Mavic 2 Pro is listed on the FAA website
Indeed. However, this is one of those models that has an incomplete serial number listing:

1705864242415.png

I'm sure this issue will be resolved sometime soon though.

Indeed. However, this is one of those models that has an incomplete serial number listing:

View attachment 172064

I'm sure this issue will be resolved sometime soon though.
Ah -- ok. I just assumed they were start/stop numbers. I see other manufacturers have them ALL listed. 10k or more SN's listed. So my M2P is not quite legitimate yet ......

• Wow
Reactions: LoudThunder
I just assumed they were start/stop numbers
That must have been the intention. However, the document incorrectly lists a total of two serial numbers instead of a span. We should see the latter when the documentation on file eventually gets updated.

Indeed. It seems like a possible bug.
Here is the response I got back from DJI on the red triangle-
Thanks for getting back to us.

Upon checking the prompt mark of the DJI GO 4 APP only has a red triangle exclamation mark and no other form of expression, such as a green triangle, and the RID is functional, please kindly use it properly.

As for your concern, we will forward it to our R&D team to evaluate if it can be changed to the green triangle in the future, thanks for your suggestion. Appreciate your continuous support towards us, it's our great honor to have a customer like you.

If there are any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We sincerely hope you have a good day and everything goes well.

Upon checking the prompt mark of the DJI GO 4 APP only has a red triangle exclamation mark and no other form of expression, such as a green triangle, and the RID is functional, please kindly use it properly.
Well, that's all rather confusing.

The next statement makes it seem like they are going to report it as a possible bug.

• Wow
Reactions: LoudThunder
Response from DJI-

Thanks for getting back to us.

As for your concern, we will forward it to our R&D team to evaluate if it can be changed to the green triangle in the future, thanks for your suggestion. Appreciate your continuous support towards us, it's our great honor to have a customer like you.

If there are any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We sincerely hope you have a good day and everything goes well.

Thank you for choosing DJI.
Well, that's all rather confusing.

The next statement makes it seem like they are going to report it as a possible bug.
always took it that a red triangle meant problems. Such an old drone I doubt they’ll correct the app but who knows

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas