DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Almost Lost My Mavic:

I thought on the last update I did update all firmware on the batteries as well. Could be I'm mistaken but I can check that. Thanks

You will have to explain how to upload my TXT file. Sorry I'm not very good at all the tech.

You will have to explain how to upload my TXT file.
Click the gray "Upload a File" button below and select the TXT file on your computer.

UploadFile.jpg

I believe it was this file. I had 2 flights yesterday and the first was no problem. Switched batteries and I think this is the correct file for the second flight. If not let me know and I'll upload the second one. I did see on the Airdata file that the battery went way hot but that was after it landed and was still on. Not enough battery to fly again but still on at 8% I think.

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2017-07-31_[11-54-38].txt
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
The latest. But just to be sure where do I find it and I'll confirm. I know we did the last update less than 2 weeks ago. I always update when they send a firmware notice.

The latest. But just to be sure where do I find it and I'll confirm. I know we did the last update less than 2 weeks ago. I always update when they send a firmware notice.

Open DJI Assistant, then connect your drone and power it up. Click on the firmware section and it should tell you which one you're on.

I'm not an expert, but it looks like you recorded a new home point at 12m28s of flight:

upload_2017-8-1_13-23-10.png
Is this right?

Hope this isn't misconstrued as bashing the OP, but I read this as strong evidence against using RTH unless necessary. Whenever my MP begins to beep the low battery warning, I always immediately begin to follow a manual course back to myself and land.

I can't imagine any logical reason to use the RTH function if the bird was just overhead. What do other people think about this, and indeed, do when they get a low battery warning?

Cheers, jason

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife