DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Almost Lost My Mavic:

Ladies and gents why are we so worked up about the title. He missed a word maybe not his first language maybe. Is that a need to turn this into an English lesson. We are on page 5 and i am sure by now the Op has his answer and we all know what happened and why.

The title was missing a small addition but at the end of the day he had a problem and was looking for and answer. he has one now.

Do we really need to fall out over a thread title? i think life has far more worrying things to get worked up over.

Reactions: The Angry Prepper
Ladies and gents why are we so worked up about the title. He missed a word maybe not his first language maybe. Is that a need to turn this into an English lesson. We are on page 5 and i am sure by now the Op has his answer and we all know what happened and why.

The title was missing a small addition but at the end of the day he had a problem and was looking for and answer. he has one now.

Do we really need to fall out over a thread title? i think life has far more worrying things to get worked up over.

Thank you!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife