DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Am I on Probation?

Cafguy

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I really enjoy coming to the forum to learn and discuss everything drone BUT lately every time I submit an answer too a question my post appears with -This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors. Did I brake some sort of forum rule that I am not aware of. I do not troll or argue, I do not try and advertise and I don't try to post anything objectionable. So why are the Moderators all of sudden interested in everything I post. or is this a normal thing and I am just now noticing it?

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
I really enjoy coming to the forum to learn and discuss everything drone BUT lately every time I submit an answer too a question my post appears with -This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors. Did I brake some sort of forum rule that I am not aware of. I do not troll or argue, I do not try and advertise and I don't try to post anything objectionable. So why are the Moderators all of sudden interested in everything I post. or is this a normal thing and I am just now noticing it?
The most likely explanation is that the forum software reacted to a word or phrase you used and flagged the post as suspicious and requiring approval by a moderator.
It's an automated feature, not a human doing it.
The software sometimes reacts to odd things and it might be hard to work out what it is.

Thats cool I was wondering if I might have somehow offended the Moderators thats a good point I didn't think about the automation thanks

So why are the Moderators all of sudden interested in everything I post. or is this a normal thing and I am just now noticing it?
We don't have time to be overly concerned about your post. We encourage participation from all our users. But as Meta4 pointed out that the forum software has built-in security features that catch certain words/phrases. When this happens, a moderator has to release/approve the post manually. If you have an example of a post you made that was in question, DM the link to me and I'll see what I can find.

Thank you but Meta 4 did point at to me the automation no problems on my end thanx for the response and the great forum.

It appears you are on "double secret probation"😜

Don’t worry about it. I got a notice that my reply to a post didn’t apply and was removed. I kinda figured that in my 60 years of flying and having a seaplane rating that I knew something about illusions when flying low over the water.
The poster had lost his drone trying to get a low altitude shot of a boat.
I just got a nameless note saying “didn’t apply, follow the rules” or something like that. My feelings were hurt ….😢

Reactions: Len750
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honzax