DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I just passed today my Part 107 Exam at the first attempt!!

zeusfl

Mavic Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtube.com
Today I passed my Part 107 exam with 93% score. I am so happy for this accomplishment.
I got in troubles with FAA for my range test video of over 30,000FT with my Mavic 3. Thinking I was doing everything right by using spotters I find out in the hard way I was wrong. I got many hits from forums members and other people in YouTube.

This motivate me to study and do everything correctly in special because I love this hobby and been an active forum member, I enjoy helping people and I decide take the exam and do it right.

Study was easy by taking the course of The Pilot Institute. This make everything easy and not only help passing the exam, you really learn so much information.
Now I am proud I will have my certification soon. I just submitted the IACRA and is just wait for the card.

66854543578__5629C410-AA8A-45DE-877D-0D2B1BC18E7F.jpg

Today I passed my Part 107 exam with 93% score. I am so happy for this accomplishment.
I got in troubles with FAA for my range test video of over 30,000FT with my Mavic 3. Thinking I was doing everything right by using spotters I find out in the hard way I was wrong. I got many hits from forums members and other people in YouTube.

This motivate me to study and do everything correctly in special because I love this hobby and been an active forum member, I enjoy helping people and I decide take the exam and do it right.

Study was easy by taking the course of The Pilot Institute. This make everything easy and not only help passing the exam, you really learn so much information.
Now I am proud I will have my certification soon. I just submitted the IACRA and is just wait for the card.

View attachment 145060
Congrats. I’ve been “studying” the pilotinstitute course for over a year now. Still have yet to really get into it as I’m finding myself with less and less time. Been sassy from the forum for a good while too. Anyway, maybe I’ll log in again if I can remember the login info. Yes, I’m 17 but my brains functionality suggests otherwise.🙃

Reactions: zeusfl
Do you a favor. Just pay for the exam, schedule the exam 30 days from now. That will obligate you to study and do it. Do not wait until you feel ready because you will never do it. That is what I did.

Last edited:

Hot diggity dang !! 😊

Congratulations. 🥳

View attachment 145060
Well done. Its a great feeling to be qualified. I got my Australian equivalent and it feels sooooo gooood!

Congratulations on passing your exam! PI has a good curriculum and there are many passing their exam each week. Hope to join you soon. Plan to schedule my test when I return to Michigan for the summer.

Reactions: Dbez1 and zeusfl
Congratulations !!

Welcome to the 'club' and congratulations!

Cheers!

Thanks for all the comments !!!

View attachment 145060
Congratulations...I also did Pilot Institute's course for preparation and it's a fantastic course. Safe and happy flying!

Carry on Pilot!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman