DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another new update problem I saw on FB. Signal loss

Hang back till the bug juice spray has been applied.

It's always impressive to see the various ways that people manage to screw things up and then blame the latest update.

Now that you replied I feel better. I flew mine today and had zero issues, I just like to see what the pros have to say. I always do a proper preflight and make sure I have enough satellites and confirm my homepoint and that my bird is facing the right way. I always let the bird hover for about a minute before I fly away.

Now that you replied I feel better. I flew mine today and had zero issues, I just like to see what the pros have to say. I always do a proper preflight and make sure I have enough satellites and confirm my homepoint and that my bird is facing the right way. I always let the bird hover for about a minute before I fly away.

Same here. I do a full control check yaw,roll and pitch response at the take off position before getting on it.

Reactions: Rich55
I am happy to say that i have had ZERO issues with anything and everything with my MP...I flew today (to drain my battery for storage)...i went up close to 400 ft. and proceeded to to peruse my NYC neighborhood from that height...everything flawless..in movie mode the whole time...i also had used the PROP guards on this flight (for the first time with the guards)...everything went well...my battery was drained to a bit below 50% and i am a happy man...seeing (and recording) my neighborhood from this vantage point is exciting and informative +..F U N ! Love it !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HCholdings