DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anti UAV Technology to Take Inflight control of your Drone.

Seair pierre

Reactions
Anti UAV Technology to Take Inflight control of your Drone.
Anyone aware if this technology really exists and is actually being used in locations by Governments and Private agencies around the World?

Last edited:
Reactions: mereflyer
What I would like to know is this.

Would the flight data show that your drone had been hijacked and was taking commands from another source?

This kind of loophole if possible will lead to drones being hacked and used by a third party without your knowledge or consent. Its going to make court cases very interesting when pilots get charged with reckless flying when it was some hacker lol and then the manufacturers will have to place safety features in their drones to prevent them getting hijacked/hacked just like phones!

No wonder DARPA are creating safeware lol

Iran allegedly took control of us drone. First they jammed and then it returns home. They then spoofed the GPS to land locally.

Iran allegedly took control of us drone. First they jammed and then it returns home. They then spoofed the GPS to land locally.

Flight data shows gaps when in control of 3rd Party.
Plus numerous other issues.
Managed to take back control on some occasions only.

Have acquaintance where his was also taken.
He demanded it back when he saw where it landed and who had it.

Many of the so called fly aways with so many people none the wiser?

Pandora box about to be opened......

Flight data shows gaps when in control of 3rd Party.
Plus numerous other issues.
Managed to take back control on some occasions only.
If you are speaking from experience, can you share the data?
Have acquaintance where his was also taken.
He demanded it back when he saw where it landed and who had it.
You've had experience and also your friend?
What kind of place are you flying?
Many of the so called fly aways with so many people none the wiser?
I've seen the data from a lot of reported "flyaways" but none that looked like the drone was hijacked.

My flight logs show MISSING TIME BLOCKS when 3rd parties took control.
Also Controller disconnect, immediate and total GPS satellite loss (when 17 were shown) RTH failure, no screen visuals (Blank), and no aircraft data at all on controller or android device.

One of my flights in question was when I was returning to homepoint. When within 30 metres Horizontally away and 25 metres high, the screen froze and I lost complete control for 1 minute 25 seconds.
In this time it just hovered. Nothing I could do.
After the elapsed 1 minute 25 seconds, full control returned and data and visuals on Controller and Android returned.

I have recorded and saved separately, all screen shots and flight logs pertaining to all flights where this has manifested.

Full report will confirm 3rd party access to Civilian UAVs now exists.

My flight logs show MISSING TIME BLOCKS when 3rd parties took control.
Also Controller disconnect, immediate and total GPS satellite loss (when 17 were shown) RTH failure, no screen visuals (Blank), and no aircraft data at all on controller or android device.
What's different in the data from simple loss of signal?
How can you be sure that a hijacking actually happened?
Can you share the recorded flight data?
I'd be very interested to study it.

I have recorded and saved separately, all screen shots and flight logs pertaining to all flights where this has manifested.

Full report will confirm 3rd party access to Civilian UAVs now exists.[/QUOTE]

Sorry but just cannot accept this to be true.
All craft must be bound to RC by manually acceptance from at the same time and has a time out. Each much be put into that state.
If not in the binding state then nothing else can take control.
Your situation is straight out loss of data transmission signal due to hardware or software error. Nothing more.

Sorry my friend.
Two seperate drones.
6 I

Full report will confirm 3rd party access to Civilian UAVs now exists.

Sorry but just cannot accept this to be true.
All craft must be bound to RC by manually acceptance from at the same time and has a time out. Each much be put into that state.
If not in the binding state then nothing else can take control.
Your situation is straight out loss of data transmission signal due to hardware or software error. Nothing more.

Sorry my friend, you may not accept but is true.
I have the evidence and yes hard to believe.
Not hardware or software.
Two seperate drones, 7 flights, Android and IOS device, Refresh of App and UAV and Controller, Sd Card.
All different combinations.
Flying UAV for 6 years now around the World and semi retired Commercial Pilot.
I understand systems completely and know what I have.
Patience and wait for all my evidence as I need to to compile and present.

Sorry my friend, you may not accept but is true.
I have the evidence and yes hard to believe.
Since no-one else has observed or reported something similar, it is hard to believe without supporting evidence.
Expect people to be skeptical.
They are wanting to see if you have just had normal loss of signal or something different.
Patience and wait for all my evidence as I need to to compile and present.
To share the evidence people will want to see, go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report on the flight data.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides.
It's easy and should only take a minute or two.

I agree.

But issues like this need ALL the facts in a report.
My complete report with all the facts will be posted on the internet in the coming weeks so.
Screen Shots, Recordings, Flight Route logs, Reports, Photos etc.
In this case, the information is comprehensive and needs to be looked at as a whole given the seriousness of my allegations.

The purpose of publicising in this forum of my concerns was to try and source if any others out their have had failures and issues such as this.

I travel 3 months each year droning and filming around the world, and that is coming to a close so I can dedicate a complete and factual report for all to see in the not to distant future

In the meanwhile, anyone with similar issues with incomplete flight logs (i.e 1 or two minutes missing throughout the recording, Flight controller failure, Complete GPS satellite failure, Screen freezing or blanking out, within line of sight and only a couple of hundred metres away, fly aways, RTH Failure and sometimes ALL OF THE ABOVE AT THE SAME TIME, - I look forward to hearing from you because its not necessarily the pilot, manufacturer or software at fault.

But issues like this need ALL the facts in a report.
My complete report with all the facts will be posted on the internet in the coming weeks so.
Weeks !!??!!
It would only take two minutes to post flight data.
You come here making claims of an extreme nature but then say it's just a tease and wait weeks to see the story??
A lot of people are thinking that you might just have mistaken a common and completely normal loss of signal incident.
What makes you think it was anything else?
If your drone was hacked, how did you get it to un-hack?
Your data would go a long way to support your story.
In the meanwhile, anyone with similar issues with incomplete flight logs (i.e 1 or two minutes missing throughout the recording, Flight controller failure, Complete GPS satellite failure, Screen freezing or blanking out, within line of sight and only a couple of hundred metres away, fly aways, RTH Failure and sometimes ALL OF THE ABOVE AT THE SAME TIME, - I look forward to hearing from you because its not necessarily the pilot, manufacturer or software at fault.
All of those things are common and almost always have very unexceptional explanations.
Show your data or it will be assumed that your incident was too.

Screen Shots, Recordings, Flight Route logs, Reports, Photos etc.
The recorded flight data will show as much as all of those, and much more in one concise, easy to read item.
In this case, the information is comprehensive and needs to be looked at as a whole given the seriousness of my allegations.
Before you put any more effort into this, you really should run it past a data whisperer to see if an alternative explanation fits the data better.
It could save you considerable embarrassment.

What you have to understand Seair Pierre, is that a few of us have been around the block for a fair few years.
Many of us take great interest in flight logs, taking time how to learn to interpret or at least have an opinion on the Graphs, or Igor Pro's comparisions of sensor data done here by resident experts such as @sar104.
Out of the literally hundreds of logs I've looked at, your hypothosis seems ridiculous quite frankly.
If you've had numerous cases happen to you like this, post one of the flight logs straight up.
If it cant be explained, then we may sit up and listen??

What you have to understand Seair Pierre, is that a few of us have been around the block for a fair few years.
Many of us take great interest in flight logs, taking time how to learn to interpret or at least have an opinion on the Graphs, or Igor Pro's comparisions of sensor data done here by resident experts such as @sar104.
Out of the literally hundreds of logs I've looked at, your hypothosis seems ridiculous quite frankly.
If you've had numerous cases happen to you like this, post one of the flight logs straight up.
If it cant be explained, then we may sit up and listen??

I'm sure that the final "report" will be tremendous. The best report ever. Almost certainly involving aliens. I can hardly stand the suspense¡

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan