DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Antiglare Screen Protector for your iPad

Stealth01

Reactions
There was previous discussion on the use of Tablets or iPads specifically with our RC controllers. There was a consensus that one continuing issue was the annoying reflections on the very reflective screen! I turned to our General Aviation Brethren, who routinely use iPads in the cockpit. Their solution is a product produced by MGF (MYGOFLIGHT) called Armorglas! SEE HERE: MYGOFLIGHT iPad Mounts, Cases, Kneeboards, Luggage & Flight Bags. My MGF screen protector arrived today. I installed it today and was completely blown away by the anti reflective surface!! You install this product and your screen reflection issues are gone while still having a crystal clear image! Now I’m buying one for my iPhone.

There was previous discussion on the use of Tablets or iPads specifically with our RC controllers. There was a consensus that one continuing issue was the annoying reflections on the very reflective screen! I turned to our General Aviation Brethren, who routinely use iPads in the cockpit. Their solution is a product produced by MGF (MYGOFLIGHT) called Armorglas! SEE HERE: MYGOFLIGHT iPad Mounts, Cases, Kneeboards, Luggage & Flight Bags. My MGF screen protector arrived today. I installed it today and was completely blown away by the anti reflective surface!! You install this product and your screen reflection issues are gone while still having a crystal clear image! Now I’m buying one for my iPhone.
So I went to the site you had listed but it only had the screen for the 11" ipads, am I missing something?

Quote: “So I went to the site you had listed but it only had the screen for the 11" ipads, am I missing something?”
On the Home Page, just above the Home Page photo “click” on ARMORGLAS, the next page lists about every iPad made...

Quote: “So I went to the site you had listed but it only had the screen for the 11" ipads, am I missing something?”
On the Home Page, just above the Home Page photo “click” on ARMORGLAS, the next page lists about every iPad made...
Found it, thanks.

Just received my Armorglas yesterday. Installed perfectly in 5 minutes on my Mini 5 and it is amazing. Worth every penny.

Reactions: A.O.

I checked their site out, since I have a real problem with sunlight glare in my area (desert!) and couldn't find anything "generic". I don't have a name-brand model tablet. It would be a great addition to my 'cheapie' android rig!

So you can see it good even in bright sun?
Got home from work at 4pm yesterday and luckily it was very sunny out. Didn't have time to fly but took the Ipad out and walked around for a while at different angles and yes, I could see very well in bright sun.

Reactions: A.O.
Just received my Armorglas yesterday. Installed perfectly in 5 minutes on my Mini 5 and it is amazing. Worth every penny.
I was able to get out Saturday which was a very bright sunny day and was very impressed with the visibility while using the Armorglas. Money well spent.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan