DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any tips for take AEB stills and panoramas

hopeless128

Reactions
I find when i get home I have a lot of pieces to assemble, its a right jigsaw puzzle. If i do a sphere its 47 images if I do AEB its 5 images per shot , and if I do I 180 another bunch. How do people keep track of what fragment of belongs to which shot....especially if you use light room or other software to stitch and merge, what tips and tricks do other people have to keep track of the images?

I use PTGUI (paid software) it has an auto arrange feature that does all the work for you.

You can load all your folders into Lightroom. Your Mavic puts all the Panoramas into separate folders. Everything else is in another folder. In Lightroom you can visually see all your images, so if you've done AEB you can see the exposures that are part of a set. Lightroom automatically assembles your panos using the merge feature. It works out the geometry.

Reactions: hopeless128
You can load all your folders into Lightroom. Your Mavic puts all the Panoramas into separate folders. Everything else is in another folder. In Lightroom you can visually see all your images, so if you've done AEB you can see the exposures that are part of a set. Lightroom automatically assembles your panos using the merge feature. It works out the geometry.
oh ok.. that makes sense. I had previously copied the files to a seperate folder and lost all the "bundles of photo fragments" but what you are saying is leave the structre "as is" and it becomes a piece of cake. Thanks , i hadn't considered that.

Also known as ICE. Google Microsoft ICE.

I agree works great. But not on raw files. You will need to feed it jpgs or tif files.

And free.

Paul C

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan