DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone have issues with new firmware update?

@JeremyB this referes to not updating all the batteries during the update process ,as long as you make sure, that all the batteries that are going to be used in the Mini 4 pro, or indeed the Air 3 ,are updated this issue should not arise

It seems that my Intelligent Flight Battery Plus didn't need an update but the others did

None of my 3 "standard" batteries needed an update during the last 2 firmware updates, unlike my Air2S always did. I assume that to be the case because when I swapped batteries after firmware update it doesn't again say "update required" after updating firmware. Is that a correct assumption for the MINI 4 w/standard batteries?

I updated my mini pro 4 two days ago, after reading this I installed all of my batteries and tried running the update again and it said there was no updates available. Is there a different way to update the batteries?

I updated my mini pro 4 two days ago, after reading this I installed all of my batteries and tried running the update again and it said there was no updates available. Is there a different way to update the batteries?

My question as well. Air2s always had a battery upgrade with any firmware update (that I can remember).

Updated my mini4P two days ago. Afterward, I was prompted to update three of the four batteries (about 1 minute each). The fourth was in the drone during the firmware update and did not require a separate update.

Updated my mini4P two days ago. Afterward, I was prompted to update three of the four batteries (about 1 minute each). The fourth was in the drone during the firmware update and did not require a separate update.
Hmmmm, I guess my 3 (standard) batteries out of the box are current. Have done 2 firmware updates, the latest yesterday, with no battery update prompt when swapping them to check.

Reactions: PAW
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne