DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone making a better gimbal cover yet??

Donzo98

Reactions
Loved the plastic one I got on Amazon for the M3... waiting for someone to make a new one for the Pro.

That leather thing is annoying.

Last edited:
The Amazon link is for a Mavic 3. The pro, as you know, is bigger due to the camera. I like something holding the props too so it's easier in/out of the bag. I have been using a Flyt Case and the pro "fits" but it's not happy about it so I had to go back to just in a spot in the camera bag.

The Amazon link is for a Mavic 3. The pro, as you know, is bigger due to the camera. I like something holding the props too so it's easier in/out of the bag. I have been using a Flyt Case and the pro "fits" but it's not happy about it so I had to go back to just in a spot in the camera bag.
agreed, the product in the amazon link doesn't look like it will fit at all.

I'm well aware that the link is fit the 3. I was wondering if something similar is out yet for the Pro.

Loved the plastic one I got on Amazon for the M3... waiting for someone to make a new one for the Pro.

Unless you also remove the props during transport, the plastic gimbal cover is only protecting the gimbal, but leaving the fragile props vulnerable to damage. Those props aren't cheap either! $8 each!

I prefer the included one since it keeps the props secure. I don’t always use a fitted case so I appreciate the design.

This is what I used on the Mavic 3 to keep the props stabilized. It fits the Mavic 3 Pro too... but I'll use the muzzle until they come out with a new version of the gimbal stabilizer.

Reactions: GadgetGuy

I loved the plastic one too even though it made some marks on the underside of the camera.

I loved the plastic one too even though it made some marks on the underside of the camera.
I inadvertently knocked my Mavic 3 Refurb, with that plastic cover, off the table and onto the hardwood floor. Cracked two props! Was wishing it had been had been in the bra!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bant18