DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone try "Command" or "Control" from Titan Drones, Inc?

A video that shows the system being used outside in the sun and put through the test. So far only video is one user and it wasn't the greatest. Titan has two but they are both from inside on the test bench. Not something that will make me put down the money to buy based on that so far...

A video that shows the system being used outside in the sun and put through the test. So far only video is one user and it wasn't the greatest. Titan has two but they are both from inside on the test bench. Not something that will make me put down the money to buy based on that so far...
Got ya.

Im a bit passive on the forum at the moment and had to catch up on reading.
I really feel bad people being so rude towards James.
Titandrones has a great attitude towards customers and makes great products. I only have tested the pre-release Cyclone and all i can say is that this looks and works great. It beats stock by far, both CE and FCC modes.

Well in defense of titan I love my tactical ground station. As far as packing it rocks. Power is nice. Mount for my air pad 2 perfect. I mount it on a tripod and it rocks. Quality is awesome. My only complaint is I got a bad charging cable. Keep up the good work James.

That's a good price!

I know I was amazed myself. However I got it from a user right here on this forum in the classified section! 170 delivered to my door with the controller, the Mavic box, a full set of props, cords, And several other little goodies. Pretty awesome!

Reactions: tibook
Anyone else selling a stock Mavic controller let me know. It would be nice to have a plain one to pack in my little case.

Yes assuming we get released today I just have a couple more spots to shoot then some editing. If I don't have it done by Tuesday at 11:59 pm I'll send you a free one. Now you will be praying for delays :)

Tick tock tick tock........ :)

But seriously I hope everything is ok with your wife....

Reactions: MrsTreat
Tick tock tick tock........ :)

But seriously I hope everything is ok with your wife....

3c649e36215073eb087f92a9e61a02af.jpg

Thanks she had to spend two nights but all good. We are at home. I went and filmed several more segments today. This thing is happening :)

Awesome news that the spousal unit is doing well.... Looking forward to seeing this bad*** in action.. Yea there are a couple of videos on YT but the one of the guy from his back deck was boring and the other guy that modding his controller was so bad it was a joke.. he spent half the video bull sheeting about meaningless stuff....

T-minus 3 hours and 38 minutes.... :)

Awesome news that the spousal unit is doing well.... Looking forward to seeing this badass in action.. Yea there are a couple of videos on YT but the one of the guy from his back deck was boring and the other guy that modding his controller was so bad it was a joke.. he spent half the video bull sheeting about meaningless stuff....

T-minus 3 hours and 38 minutes.... :)

You're awesome Pro. T-minus... yeah!

Reactions: SRJ_Mavic_PRO

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead