DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Austin Apple Campus Awash in Snow

spamgnome

Reactions
The new Austin Apple campus has been under construction for quite some time now, but this is a unique look at the site as the heavy snow fell on January 10th 2021. The high winds and not-so-great range of my MA1 made it a bit challenging to film, but kind of a cool and different view just the same. Hope you like it.

Interesting challenges flying in the snow around those big cranes. Well done.
Love Austin, grew up in Buda on the banks of Onion Creek when it ran clear all year.

Reactions: spamgnome
The new Austin Apple campus has been under construction for quite some time now, but this is a unique look at the site as the heavy snow fell on January 10th 2021. The high winds and not-so-great range of my MA1 made it a bit challenging to film, but kind of a cool and different view just the same. Hope you like it.

Fantastic snow footage, Remember to fly backwards and learn to drop your gimbal up and down to if you get some drops on the lens. You made that challenge look easy.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in Pouring Rain an Land on Water.

Reactions: spamgnome
Nice job. I will be posting a few pics or video this week of the new Amazon building they are currently building near me.
It's always cool to see the progress from above.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty