DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Authorized Seller Question

m0j0

Reactions
So I ordered a Mavic 2 Pro from Amazon. I figured I was good until I actually looked at the invoice and it said

Sold by: Best4Sale

I have looked everywhere and can't find anything that says they are authorized resellers. I looked them up and could not find them on the list of authorized resellers so... I cancelled the Best4Sale order and ordered from CamRise. I did find them on the list of authorized resellers.

So I get home today and find the Best4Sale bird has arrived... UGH! I also got an email message through amazon from Best4Sale. They said that they are "authorized sellers" Very confusing and seems like a play on words. Has anyone purchased from them? Are they authorized or not?

Reactions: Former Member
They said that they are "authorized sellers" Very confusing and seems like a play on words
DJI's authorized dealer list has the names of the Amazon stores for all authorized dealers. If the seller is not listed there, I can only assume they are not authorized by DJI.

Best4Sale has been selling on Amazon for some time now, so they certainly aren't a brand new store that DJI hasn't had a chance to add to the list yet. Maybe ask them why they are not on DJI's list.

I checked the list. Best4sale is not on the list. I probably just leave it boxed up. I can wait until Wednesday to get the one coming from Camrise. They are on the list. Better safe than sorry.

Reactions: Former Member
You could start a chat with DJI Support at the bottom of this page and ask them if the serial number on the box is a unit from an authorized DJI dealer. If they say yes, then you could just keep the Mavic you have now.

Reactions: Thomas B
... check to see if your payment account has been charged for both drones. If you get the one from Camrise and there is no charge from Best4Sale you may have a freeby

... check to see if your payment account has been charged for both drones. If you get the one from Camrise and there is no charge from Best4Sale you may have a freeby
But, it would be a freeby at someone else's expense :(

I checked the list. Best4sale is not on the list. I probably just leave it boxed up. I can wait until Wednesday to get the one coming from Camrise. They are on the list. Better safe than sorry.

Camrise is a huge and trustworthy seller. Ive bought many things from them, B and H Photo, and many others.

I hope that seller doesnt try to charge you shipping for returning the order. They sometimes try to do that.

The only upside to the other bird is it came with 2 128 GB cards and a few other extras. However, I know CAMRISE is reputable. I'm not really that concerned about waiting. I'm in D.C. can't fly until Wednesday anyway. Don't truly care about paying shipping. It was my mistake anyway, I should not have clicked the button until I was 100% sure it was the right thing.

The only upside to the other bird is it came with 2 128 GB cards and a few other extras. However, I know CAMRISE is reputable. I'm not really that concerned about waiting. I'm in D.C. can't fly until Wednesday anyway. Don't truly care about paying shipping. It was my mistake anyway, I should not have clicked the button until I was 100% sure it was the right thing.

You were innocent. IMHO.

Best4Sale did not charge me. I cancelled before they sent it. It came without tracking or notification of arrival from Amazon. I am requesting a return label to send it back anyway. I'll stick with Camrise.

Best4Sale did not charge me. I cancelled before they sent it. It came without tracking or notification of arrival from Amazon. I am requesting a return label to send it back anyway. I'll stick with Camrise.
Good plan.
Interesting how the first one seemed to work around the Amazon system.

Reactions: razoraerial
Weird,

I just got a notification from Best4Sale through Amazon.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you to contact us about return. We're authorized DJI dealer as last message said. The drone comes with standard DJI warranty. If you want return, please DO NOT break seal and open product box. A 20% restocking fee will be applied for returned items that are opened. Full refunds will be given for returns processed with packaging, accessories, and factory seal in the same condition as when sent. Please return back within 7 days after this Authorization. once receipt of your package and inspected, we'll issue refund. Thank you.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am going to check the serial number and see if it is covered by warranty. If it is.. I'll keep the cards and extras and return the other. If it isn't back to Best4sale with a lesson learned.

I chatted with DJI online support. The drone is registered in their system as not yet activated. It is eligible for warranty service and care refresh. Looks like I am keeping this one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kokmer