DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Autopilot for M2 Pro..Anybody?

Supercaliber

Reactions
I've sent them several "contact us" messages, but nothing back..

Anybody hear anything about support for the Mavic 2?

I flew my P4P with AP the other day and almost lost it..The screen freeze outs were unnerving to say the least..It seems Hangar has no interest in updating and supporting the Autopilot app anymore?

It seems Hangar has no interest in updating and supporting the Autopilot app anymore?
It looks like you said ...
I'm on their Beta program and Autopilot was not updated since nearly 3 months, so no Mavic 2 support.

Maybe they are more interested in their Enterprise customers ...

I just noticed they don't have the support forum anymore, anyone around here from USA? to give them a call and see if they provide any information, will they continue to update the software, or offer any support ? Or the company closed the doors and stopped the development of the apps ?

hangar support forum closed.jpg

offline again :( Anyway they would not provide much help, it's sad ... the app is really advanced, and with a little more development I'm sure it could become one of the best apps for autonomous flight on iOS (Litchi , the main competitor doesn't have follow me feature on iOS)

Attachments

• hangar suppoort offline again.jpg
    hangar suppoort offline again.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 14
Tried using autopilot wp tonight with my Mavic zoom. Can’t get past the telemetry screen. Says “Unable to Calibrate”. Connected with iPhone X

Will be a shame if they are gone.
Tried using autopilot wp tonight with my Mavic zoom. Can’t get past the telemetry screen. Says “Unable to Calibrate”. Connected with iPhone X
That isn’t a surprise given we know autopilot hasn’t release a version that implements the M2 SDK yet. I wouldn’t fly with it untill they do even if it does connect.

I emailed them almost a month ago and have gotten no reply. The seem to have gone totally dark. I finally gave up and bought Litchi which works quite well on the M2P. I still wish Autopilot would release an update but not holding my breath.

Will be a shame if they are gone.

That isn’t a surprise given we know autopilot hasn’t release a version that implements the M2 SDK yet. I wouldn’t fly with it until they do even if it does connect.

Tried to engage the autopilot sequence after it was air-born, but same result

Attachments

• IMG_9140.png
    IMG_9140.png
    222.3 KB · Views: 19
Tried to engage the autopilot sequence after it was air-born, but same result
Again- you shouldn’t be surprised autopilot might not work with the M2. As has been the case for all releases of new aircraft by DJI they are not supported by Autopilot untill such time as the software has been updated to properly implement the DJI SDK.

I wouldn’t even risk trying it.

Unless they have enterprise customers, I tend to think Hangar has probably gone out of business. If they haven't released a new version of Autopilot that will work with Mavic 2 by now, they are not going to. It's a real shame because this was undoubtedly the best control app on the market.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329