DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Avoid ordering from Amazon retailer- Camrise!

SteveNunez

Reactions
Hey guys- just a quick heads-up warning; Amazon retailer "Camrise" had the DJI Goggles in stock and I ordered them.....I discovered they didn't fit my head and immediately requested a return and learned "Camrise" has a 20% restocking fee (ridiculously high) and is also selling them for $30 over list price and will not pay for return shipping; meaning a return will cost you $100.
I learned the hard way and will now read all return policies for items that may require a return via Amazon.........just a warning to our fellow Mavic fliers.

I am a little surprised Amazon would let them do that. I order a lot thru Amazon and they have treat me right, especially when they make the mistake (return postage and support). I would be surprised if they stayed a retailer for them long if there are many dissatisfied customers.

Fortunately, not possible for them to do that in the UK/Europe - Only B2B can charge a re-stocking fee

Thanks guys- if it helps even 1 guy to avoid these guys it was worth the posting effort.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King