DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Awesome Mavic 3 Accessories

Eagle Eye 62

Reactions
To Anyone out there looking for some protective and transporting accessories for their Mavic 3, I would highly recommend the following products:

1) Backpack/ Case for Mavic 3 from Cynova:

2) Hard Case from Smatree for Mavic 3:

These have worked really well and are high-quality. I am not being sponsored or paid to promote them, just sharing my experience to anyone who might be looking for some options for their Mavic 3. I welcome your questions

To Anyone out there looking for some protective and transporting accessories for their Mavic 3, I would highly recommend the following products:

1) Backpack/ Case for Mavic 3 from Cynova:

2) Hard Case from Smatree for Mavic 3:

These have worked really well and are high-quality. I am not being sponsored or paid to promote them, just sharing my experience to anyone who might be looking for some options for their Mavic 3. I welcome your questions
How much was the Smatree case on Amazon, when it was available?

I paid $129.00 for it back in early March.
Cool! Looks like a great case. Probably thicker than I want, with the two trays though. I as hoping they would make a soft sided case out of just the upper tray, but no luck yet.

Actually, I think they do have a one layer case. I just saw it on their Amazon page for $89.00
Thanks! Found it. Only holds 2 spare batteries instead of 3, but the RC-Pro fits in without removing the sticks! I was hoping for one of the zippered cases from them. I'll give this one a try though. Looks better than the other two I just returned, made by others.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine