DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B & H Shipping?

FYI for anyone waiting and having issues....both the Mavic and Flymore bundle are back in stock on newegg and they have a ship date of 1/13

I seen that but haven't there been a few people place orders a while ago and it turned out to be for backorders

I ordered on 10/31/16 and received this afternoon a UPS "expedited" shipping date scheduled to arrive on 1/9/17. I dunna think they understand what the word expedite means. This is a fly more package @ 12.1 lbs.

Reactions: stresspro
For what it's worth, DJI's new shipping update for DJI store orders.

DJI announcement:
"(1-4) Just wanted to give you guys an update:The Mavic now ships in 7-10 working days after order confirmation. Orders placed prior to this annoucement will still be prioritized.
Order today then your Mavic Pro will ship before 18 of Jan. It's the time to pick up one now!"

For what it's worth, DJI's new shipping update for DJI store orders.

DJI announcement:
"(1-4) Just wanted to give you guys an update:The Mavic now ships in 7-10 working days after order confirmation. Orders placed prior to this annoucement will still be prioritized.
Order today then your Mavic Pro will ship before 18 of Jan. It's the time to pick up one now!"
I got an email from DJI saying order today and you'll get it before January 18th , I called b & h they still had no clue when my order would ship and basically said DJI is lying to get more sales.....haha wtf b&h

I got an email from DJI saying order today and you'll get it before January 18th , I called b & h they still had no clue when my order would ship and basically said DJI is lying to get more sales.....haha wtf b&h

Interesting response from B&H to imply that DJI was not being truthful. Will be clear by December 18th who is being less than honest.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I got the shipping email on 1/4. There is still no movement on my UPS tracking number. Has anyone else experienced this issue with their tracking number that was recently sent?

Thanks!

Reactions: BCM25
Well I rolled the dice and canceled my b & h order and ordered the flynore bundle from new egg ....supposedly ships on the 13th , I called today and cs says it was processing and should ship any hour???? I don't know if he had a clue what he was talking about , order is still verifying ...anyone else order from neweggin the last few days???

Well I rolled the dice and canceled my b & h order and ordered the flynore bundle from new egg ....supposedly ships on the 13th , I called today and cs says it was processing and should ship any hour???? I don't know if he had a clue what he was talking about , order is still verifying ...anyone else order from neweggin the last few days???
I'm in your same boat. I'm thinking it'll ship out on Monday.
I did the same as you. Did you see the Newegg Mavic page today?

"In stock. Ships from United States. Most customers receive within 4-10 days."

Sounds good to me.

I'm in your same boat. I'm thinking it'll ship out on Monday.

I did the same as you. Did you see the Newegg Mavic page today?

"In stock. Ships from United States. Most customers receive within 4-10 days."

Sounds good to me.
Yea I seen that , but I also seen the date change from 1/13 -1/20 , I'd say that's for there second shipment.....I'm betting at best they'll ship on the 13th , I think that 1-4 days is for standered orders and they just didn't remove it from the site, either way I'm happy to give a big middle finger to b & h , I can handle the wait , I can't handle there ****** customer service.....if u get a update let me know ....oh yea did u pay with cc or paypal???

Reactions: Platinum350
Yea I seen that , but I also seen the date change from 1/13 -1/20 , I'd say that's for there second shipment.....I'm betting at best they'll ship on the 13th , I think that 1-4 days is for standered orders and they just didn't remove it from the site, either way I'm happy to give a big middle finger to b & h , I can handle the wait , I can't handle there ****** customer service.....if u get a update let me know ....oh yea did u pay with cc or paypal???
Paypal. I'll update when I hear something.

Ordered from Newegg on 1/4/17 when it stated ships by 1/13/17. Order is stuck at verification for me as well.
Perhaps DJI is promising batches to Newegg and all of the 1/13 batches are taken so now they are taking orders for the 1/20 batch?

I originally order from B&H on 10/2 but after the rolling delay estimates I placed a duplicate order from an Amazon affiliate. In November B&H notified me via email the order was shipping to be received in 3 days. So I cancelled the Amazon order. Many days later... nothing. When I called them they said that the extra props and battery I ordered were ready but NOT the Mavic Pro Fly More Bundle - UGG, system snafu and gone was my Amazon order. To make matters worse when I escalated the misinformation to a B&H supervisor, they said that's just the way their system status works and they weren't going to send me the partial items that said "SENT" since I couldn't make use of the partial items anyway! ARG :(
Finally on 12/28 B&H shipped the order even though the UPS order number was never trackable (apparently never scanned in at B&H) which arrived on 1/3. Still, I've had great customer with B&H service over the years, this being a "one-off." OTOH my last experience with NewEgg customer service made me promise it would be their last (after runaround on numerous emails and calls getting reimbursed for a returned item, I finally gave up and wrote off the loss).

I still can't believe there are some that have been waiting > a month for delivery. So many of these Mavics have become available from other sources, no one should be waiting more than a week or so at this point.

408f52c85d336c2b3c25cbbe48c9045b.jpg
Mavic will be obsolete by the time I receive it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Paypal. I'll update when I hear something.

Does yours have a note in your order history under billing that says
  • Your order will not be processed if your shipping address does not match your PayPal confirmed address.
I only see it when I'm on a mobile , can't see it in desktop mode .....so yours is still verifying too ....

Bought the FlyMore combo from B&H today for 1199 while it was on sale today. Will be interesting to see how long it takes to ship.

Last edited:
Bought the FlyMore combo from B&H today for 1199 while it was on sale today. Will be interesting to see how long it takes to ship.
The greatest joy I felt over this hole cluster f *** was getting to tell b & h to suck an egg and cancel my order.....but DJI is evidently ramping up production so it may no be two months but from all I see b & h has no pull with DJI ....

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60