DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Firmware

Lofty420

Reactions
Hi all,

Brand New to drones and pumped to be here.

Bit random, I was having terrible updating firmware through DJI go 4 app.

I contacted DJI support they set me up on my computer with the DJI assistant 2 program. I updated my aircraft and controller add instructed.

I then asked how to update battery and they said you don't need to. Just make sure aircraft and remotes are updated.

Is this right? If not can you update battery firmware through DJI assistant on the PC?

Will have my first flight tomorrow and I don't want any issues. So I want to do everything right.

Thanks

Battery firmware is not updated often. If the firmware on the current battery needs to be updated, DJI GO will show you an "Inconsistent Firmware Found" message like this.

Reactions: Lofty420 and ff22
did you get the fly more package normally the battery that came with the mav is already updated when you do the first start up and registration process and any up dates that are required the other two batts then need to be updated the go4 app will tell you this when you start once this is done they will be ready to use if no updates are required then there is no need to update anything till you are requested to

Reactions: Lofty420 and ff22

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming