DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery pin connectors broken

themis4

Reactions
Hi to all .
After a small crash with my mavic , one battery plastic separator (tooth) from pin connectors broken.
I wondering if i can replace this part and how is call it . Type or product number.
Thank you in advance.

As a sample .
There i have issue .
One battery plastic separator (tooth) from pin connectors broken.
Fyi the battery working good.

81-e1483751412498.jpg

As a sample .
There i have issue .
One battery plastic separator (tooth) from pin connectors broken.
Fyi the battery working good.

View attachment 19154

If you're missing a piece of the black plastic then the pins are gone. You might be able to get it working if you had a donor battery and swapped out the plugs. I haven't done this but maybe @beanbubba can tell you if the wiring harness from the external connector is removable/interchangeable.

Ironically, I had a weird issue just yesterday with one of my batteries. Symptom was that the battery would turn on but the Mavic would not. Upon close inspection I saw that one set of the pins were smashed flat in its place. Effectively not making a connection when seated in the Mavic. The pins were still there but too flat to make contact. I used some very small tweezers to get under the pin and pull it away so that it would make contact with the Mavic when inserted.

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks for your replay.
I am looking for the part number of this plastic for the replacement . The connections pins have not any damage and works good. I am afraid the Short circuit

If you're missing a piece of the black plastic then the pins are gone. You might be able to get it working if you had a donor battery and swapped out the plugs. I haven't done this but maybe @beanbubba can tell you if the wiring harness from the external connector is removable/interchangeable.

Ironically, I had a weird issue just yesterday with one of my batteries. Symptom was that the battery would turn on but the Mavic would not. Upon close inspection I saw that one set of the pins were smashed flat in its place. Effectively not making a connection when seated in the Mavic. The pins were still there but too flat to make contact. I used some very small tweezers to get under the pin and pull it away so that it would make contact with the Mavic when inserted.

I don't see any repairable/replaceable parts for the connector assembly:

dronemods-142.png dronemods-141.png

I don't see any repairable/replaceable parts for the connector assembly:

View attachment 19487 View attachment 19488
Just yesterday I posted on the forum about a pin broken on one of my Mavic 2 batteries and I came to the conclusion that it’s not worth losing my drone but if you have the money to replace it go ahead and use.it.but like me I would rather replace the battery than the drone.my battery works fine and only has 11 charges so it practically new it just had a bent pin but not going to risk it braking all the way and my drone falling from the sky and hurting someone or totaling my drone

If you retire it, you can at least use it for firmware updates, file retrieval, checking app settings, defining waypoints, and warming IMU before first flight in day's session.

If you retire it, you can at least use it for firmware updates, file retrieval, checking app settings, defining waypoints, and warming IMU before first flight in day's session.
Good idea didn’t think of that thanks for your input

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael Greece