DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Be careful of Alientech

Status
Not open for further replies.
... the model is an Evo 2 and the booster was Alientech Pro. Only 2.4G not duel like yours, that’s the only time never regretted adding on a booster, probably increased transmission signal by 40%. The Evo 2 with Alientech Pro transmission signal is stronger than a Mavic 2 Pro with osucsync 2, I compared both, hands down Evo 2 with Alientech Pro is better, Others have shared the same.

Thanks for this info. What's the environment like where you did your comparisons (e.g. forest, city, open field, etc.)?

The problem with the Allientech DUO II was in the first batch they release. The power bottom was not working correctly because was not aligned with the board. The simple fix is add a spacer between the screw and the plastic to raise the board for 1 mm or less and will align the power bottom. In this way you will feel the click of the power bottom and will wont keep the unit off or intermittent. Is an easy fix.
Anyway you could post a pic of it :) sounds easy enough for me to do.

Thank you!!!

I imagine everybody has different experiences and different perspectives. I for my part was not happy with almost all drones concerning the range, on youtube I saw the range test and decided to go for alientech duo 2. I really have two left hands and never did electronic stuff but with youtube videos even I was able to install alientech cable+connectors in 5 different controllers. The range is exeptional, for example with Anafi Parrot signal broke up 70 m in the air in one spot, with alientech duo 2 it could fly easyly to the limit of 500. For me as I can use them in many different controlers ie MP, MM 1, MM2, Anafi, Spark its worth the price even if its expensive. I would like to use it also with Fimi x8 with cables. Anybody knows if there is a singal loss with adapters like a qua cable or qma to sma adapter?

Thanks for sharing the experience, overall I think the same that its risky to buy expensive product in China and that the service is mostly not very good, so its better to buy the product in local store.

Not signal lost so far. Very good experience with the Allientech products.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Not signal lost so far. Very good experience with the Allientech products.

Zeusfl, I just read the another post of you comparing the singal with and without obstruction.
I made the same experience. Without obstruction the booster works 3 or more times better with range like with Stock
with trees and all its only like 400 ft but better image quality :)
Thank you for sharing the experience!

Reactions: zeusfl
Zeusfl, I just read the another post of you comparing the singal with and without obstruction.
I made the same experience. Without obstruction the booster works 3 or more times better with range like with Stock
with trees and all its only like 400 ft but better image quality :)
Thank you for sharing the experience!
That is correct. The best part of using the boosters is really not for the distance, is more for the strong connection and smoothness of the video feed. Today o was mapping with Dronelink and Drone Deploy for example and the nice part is that even when the booster is directional you can still fly the drone behind you over 1500ft and still have a solid connection.
picture.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Hey how are you making out with your Alientech duo 2...Any issues?
Since i changed the setting in transmission , it has been beyond my expectations and its built like a tank.

What i like the most is it does allow me to get lower without the signal loss happening so quickly even behind the trees an rocks . That stronger signal goes a long way providing a more secure flight in the car and out.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Land on Water.

Since i changed the setting in transmission , it has been beyond my expectations and its built like a tank.

What i like the most is it does allow me to get lower without the signal loss happening so quickly even behind the trees an rocks . That stronger signal goes a long way providing a more secure flight in the car and out.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Land on Water.

this just came in the mail...loookn forward to using it with my SC/ATD2/FW monitor setup on a Lifthor SC mount....IMG_6744.JPG

Thread closed!!!

It violates our Community guidelines and just got revived after six months of rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78