DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Besides flying Drones.. What other hobbies does everyone enjoy?

Amateur Radio I have been a licensed ham for nearly 60 years. Now I use my Mavic pro to install portable long wire or end fed antennas high up in the trees - and then bringing them down while leaving no trace. I am Part 107 Certified.

Anateur Radio CW operater for 54 years.
RC Sail Planes (6m band)
Metal Detecting
Competitive Shooting
Fishing camping
Reading

Privite pilot flying mainly pre wars but had a 1st year Bonanza V-tail Beech, the sister ship to the one Buddy Holly died in. Skydiving, Scuba, Ham radio, Mountain biking & motocross. I live close to Red Bud one of the best tracks in the US. Bear hunting & Extreem Long Range shooting 2000 yards+

Sailing, snow skiing, photography, martial arts (Karate) real flying, picking up my guitar from time to time.

I’m a full time photographer and on staff for Athlon Outdoor
They published a lot of your gun magazines.
My job is photographing all types of guns. I have a 3 page photo spread coming out this February in Tactical Life and did a cover of Gun World 2017 October
7f271847e2e12ba8df7c4a9c85f31eb9.jpg
Now you would think it would be easy to photograph guns. Not so. I have taken many gun pictures and they all suck. Would you come and take photos for me? :cool:

I used to like, in no particular order:
Fast cars
1/8th Scale Nitro powered road racing cars
Sport & Sport Touring Motorcycles
Flying (Aircraft)

Now, age & health problems have eliminated a lot of what I used to do. Now it's like this:
Shooting (Ever since I was 12)
Just got a drone which will lead me to learn more about photography. There are so many things to learn about this activity!

Don't know if it's an actual hobby, but I'm a sports fanatic, LOVE the NHL & NFL, with MLB being my 3rd favorite (or 2nd favorite, since I love the NHL and NFL equally).

Reactions: Jeff A and Thomas B
Ohhh, now, now Thomas, someone is telling porky pies here (Cockney speak for lies). Unless of course you are meaning 0-60mm in 1.6 seconds, because there is no car that can do 0-60mph in 1.6 seconds.
You are correct of course.
I fat fingered again. It is actually about 2.6 seconds depending on intake air temps. Of course the car is tuned and has some custom plumbing. Stock is 350 crankcase hp.... mine is 650 + wheel hp on the dyno, and no wheel spin doing it... Stock is about 5 seconds.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98