DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

Thought about changing mine to 'ship to store', because maybe I might get it earlier in the day, but why change anything at this point and risk some sort of screw up.

I ordered on the 13th and there was no option in checkout for 'ship to store'.

Interesting... the new "Get it by" date is Nov. 3... I thought it was Nov. 2 previously.

I ordered on the 13th and there was no option in checkout for 'ship to store'.
Yeah it didn't have it, but you can change it in your order. At this point, I think it's too risky to change it. I thought about it though, because bestbuy usually gets their shipments in early morning where I live.

Technically they can ship it out sat morning and we could receive it Monday . I used to work for ups and if you believe deliveries don't move on sundays you will be quite suprised. Planes dont fall out of the air in transit because it's Sunday ... workers don't stop loading trucks because it's Sunday .... only delivery is closed Sunday so stop with the logistics questions it would just come later in the day as drivers are more backed up on Monday Tuesday

If it comes sweet if not just wait like we have been
No need to be negitive ... ppl did that with new egg and ppl who did looked dumb when someone who ordered on the 15th got his order... don't be that guy ;)

yeah you're right...i worked at ups a few years ago...loading and shipping is an every day thing there for the most part

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: AliAs
no but do they count weekend days in transit time?
The will tell you they don't but just as a just in case most of the time you would get it early because the sort facility works and it's just sitting in the truck but around holidays we would fill the truck and it would get pushed back but that's more near to Black Friday and Christmas but then the put more trucks in route. So as long as it's early enough to meet the deadline for the 2 day you can send it sat and get it Monday

I was just going to post that for some reading while we wait.. LOL

Yea, this part is a bit discouraging :(

"DJI did confirm that full production of the Mavic Pro has not started but said the company was doing everything it could to get production ramped up as quickly as possible."

Yeah it didn't have it, but you can change it in your order. At this point, I think it's too risky to change it. I thought about it though, because bestbuy usually gets their shipments in early morning where I live.

Yes too risky to disturb it now. I see that in post-order 'make changes' now.

What is this talk of $50 currency fee if you ordered from DJI direct about?

Technically they can ship it out sat morning and we could receive it Monday . I used to work for ups and if you believe deliveries don't move on sundays you will be quite suprised. Planes dont fall out of the air in transit because it's Sunday ... workers don't stop loading trucks because it's Sunday .... only delivery is closed Sunday so stop with the logistics questions it would just come later in the day as drivers are more backed up on Monday Tuesday

If it comes sweet if not just wait like we have been
No need to be negitive ... ppl did that with new egg and ppl who did looked dumb when someone who ordered on the 15th got his order... don't be that guy ;)
Ha! I was about to post the same thing about delivery planes not falling out of the sky just because it's the weekend. Lol

I am not expecting my BB order to arrive Monday as it shows in my order status, but I am hopeful and think there is a decent chance. I have ordered so much stuff over the interwebs it's not even funny. I have always thought that IF this BB order ships it would most likely be Friday or maybe Saturday. Just because it absolutely can easily make it to our homes with it shipped on those days. And, for some reason they have the release date of Oct. 30 which is Sunday. So shipping today might have caused people to get it on Saturday which is before the "release date. "

Reactions: AliAs
Just for S&G I decided to call BB about my 10/24 order... I spoke to a rep who said I would get it 10/31... I asked if she knew when it would ship since it's already 10/27, and she said it would ship today. I asked her if it could be delayed and she said she didn't think so because nothing in my order or my "audit" indicated it would be delayed, such as OOS or backordered..
So it looks like BB people are pretty confident in the 10/31 date, but I remain highly skeptical.

I think i'm not going to get my hopes up for the 31st delivery. Just called a local store and spoke with a rep in the camera department who was very familiar with the mavic. Unfortunately they do not even have it showing on their pre-order inventory yet. The rep said because of DJI the manufacturer keeps making changes to the product. He did say their was talk of being released on the 30th, but again it sounds like know one knows.

I fixed this for you ;)

I think i'm not going to get my hopes up for the 31st delivery. Just called a local store and spoke with a rep in the camera department who was very familiar with the mavic. Unfortunately they do not even have it showing on their pre-order inventory yet. The rep said because of DJI the manufacturer keeps making changes to the product. He did say their was talk of being released on the 30th, but again it sounds like know No one knows.

For what it's worth. I bought the Nike Apple Watch and it's been slated for delivery on 10/28 ever since I placed the order. I was getting irritated that nothing was changing but today they have it in the mail and arriving tomorrow. I'm hoping Best Buy can pull off the same execution. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: chornung
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky