DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

Agreed. Once the dust settles from this debacle, my next order will be from @Advexure for sure.

Believe me, I'm only ordering from @Advexure from now on, I don't know how long I will be waiting for my Mavic but the communication settles that. At least i'm not just sitting around wondering where it is with crappy customer service to go along with it, they will answer you as soon as they possibly can and they answer pretty quickly usually, they don't seem to be a huge company, most of my answers come from two guys, Travis and Mike. They're both great but Mike almost seems as if his job is 24/7...so yeah Advexure is a great place to order from and you'll get what you ordered and they won't leave you out to hang and dry.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I'd guess that my polar pro filters will arrive before my mavic. I sold my P3 pro on ebay, but my P3 standard didn't sell. Guess I'm keeping it.
You could always try selling the P3 standard as an antique!
Technology moves along at lightspeed! ;)

I'll wait 3-4 weeks to sell it. I kind of like having a backup, but need the money as little as it will be.
Indeed. It might still not have GEO, in which case it may soon become more valuable, when GEO becomes mandatory on all new birds, and those that DJI already secretly infected with GEO through a hidden Trojan Horse in one of the past firmware updates! :eek:

My BB order of Oct 7th now has a shipping ID number. Progress?? I spent some time on the phone with them yesterday, still assuring me a Nov 15th delivery on it. My first order of Sept 27th is still scheduled for Nov 23rd?? Online now saying 17 available for Nov 23rd. Combos sold out.

My BB order of Oct 7th now has a shipping ID number. Progress?? I spent some time on the phone with them yesterday, still assuring me a Nov 15th delivery on it. My first order of Sept 27th is still scheduled for Nov 23rd?? Online now saying 17 available for Nov 23rd. Combos sold out.

When did you get an update?

When did you get an update?

Mine still says November 29th and I ordered oct 1st, Best Buy U.S. doesn't even have a combo online. I'm still hoping the 29th we will see some mavics, but they have changed the date once so anyone's guess is as good as mine.

Reactions: Need4spd
Mine STILL says Nov 30th.

I check it every day....not sure why. Maybe I like torturing myself.

I beginning to think that I just wasn't meant to own a Mavic. I've ordered 2 through BestBuy & 3 via Amazon or their Resellers. I would have ordered via DJI Store, but I have a ton of reward points @ Bestbuy and an Amazon account which pays rewards

BB can't ship them until they receive them. Until they actually receive them, everything else is speculation. BB also has no control over the quantity they receive from DJI when they do eventually arrive at BB. Keep enjoying your P4's in the mean time! I know I am flying the heck out of mine! Daily! :cool: No Mavic will be shipped before its time! ;)

Message received when trying to checkout at BestBuy site:
upload_2016-11-11_18-45-11.png

Canceled my BB order today, someone should move up hopefully. Good luck with your Mavics! you will totally be impressed when you have them in hand, so hang in there!!

So has anyone received anything from best buy yet? Im assuming that most pre-orders were directly from DJI, so BB shouldnt have a hard time sending out mavics once they get a decent stock.

Interesting, BB website now says coming soon . Will not let you add to cart just notify me when available. Either BB knows something we don't or they have filled all there pre order stock.

Interesting, BB website now says coming soon . Will not let you add to cart just notify me when available. Either BB knows something we don't or they have filled all there pre order stock.

They probably just did that because they are getting all the phone calls from people that get the error message during checkout as shown in Anthony's post above. And, now people can get email notification when it's in stock instead of bugging the sales reps.

Hopefully they will start shipping soon but I don't think this is really a good or bad sign about getting our Mavics from BB.

I emailed them a couple of days ago when the ship date changed to 11/30. The rep told me that 11/30 would be the latest that I would get the mavic, and I may get it much sooner. I ordered on 10/26 when the ship date was 11/2. I think we are in a good spot with BB, especially if you were one of the late orders. This is the email I received...

It appears that as of the moment, there has been no update yet as to when is the soonest time this item will be shipped. The 11/30/16 estimated arrival date is just the maximum timeframe though. This could be shipped weeks earlier than that. For tax issues, if you can provide the tax quick card number, I would appreciate that and will be glad to adjust the price after verifying and collecting the amount. Thank you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR