DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

My BB order of Sept. 28th still says "release date Nov 23rd, receive as early as Oct. 31st". My second order of Oct. 7th says "release date Nov. 15th, receive as early as Nov. 15th". As today is the 14th and no shipping info received, obviously BB doesn't have a clue as to when shipping is happening. I spoke to them earlier this week and was told to call back on the 15th if I had not received it. Really? As of now, I guess I will just leave it to fate, however, for fun, I will call them tomorrow to see what they say this time. Expect 'same ol, same ol' story. I will get it when I get it, hopefully one with the bugs worked out?
By the time we receive them, updated firmware will be available to squash the most egregious bugs, thanks to the early adopters who ordered direct from DJI within the first hour! :cool: Never fly version 1.0.0.0 of anything! ;)

BB Canada. A few days ago they had 17, then later none. Just checked and they have 2 left for preorder. Still saying Nov. 23rd for delivery date. Unless they are about to get a huge shipment on the 23rd this makes little sense, since it appears no one has received from BB.

BB USA is no longer is accepting preorders, and offers email notification of availability instead. My preorder is still in the "Processing" phase which says "Get it by Tuesday, November 29th", but it originally said October 29th on October 24th which induced me to order, so that "Get it by" date is very fluid, and definitely not reliable! :rolleyes:

I ordered from Best Buy on September 30, original date was October 31, now says November 30.

I hedged my bet and ordered one from Apple on October 18th, and that one is set to arrive tomorrow. Go figure.

While not totally re-assuring, it's good to see that bestbuy is stating no pre-orders are available.. So I'm hoping their status on my order is a go. (15 days to go!)

I think I actually found an Apple store that has some in stock. Waiting for a pickup text confirmation.

Ok, seeing that NY, NY has some available. Too bad I don't have the $$, otherwise I'd do pickup today. I'm doing 18 month financing on BB

And I happen to be in my NYC office on 42nd 5th today. I'm waiting on confirm text from Apple then I hop on the subway and head downtown

Yea, there are 13 pages to this thread and I don't think anybody talking to BB has gotten the same info other than when everybody's order got cancelled and a new Nov shipping date.

Just told by Naples Flo store that they have no idea
DJI not saying when?

I just got off the phone with Best Buy, and they told me that my Mavic will be under my pillow when I wake up on November 29. This came from an assistant manager, so it is definitely true.

Ok, got the final confirmation. I will have my mavic in a couple of hours. Awesome. Thanks Anthony for the heads up!

My BB dates have changed again. Was supposed to Nov 15 for one, Nov 24 for the other. Today, the 15th changed to OUT OF STOCK. Not even a release date anymore. Other one is still NOV 23rd....NOT going to happen. Called them and they now state ON BAC ORDER, no known date available. I have come to the conclusion that all DJI orders will be delivered before BB even gets theirs, and then BB US will fulfill all theirs, THEN maybe CANADA, SO, I am guessing mine will arrive by spring 2017. Ah, well, it is snowing here this a.m. so ...... probably wouldn't get to fly it anyway. So much for BB, I will be shopping elsewhere from now on. I did write a BB Mavic review....will see if it gets accepted.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hussy112233