DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

I'm also an elite plus but I didn't order until Oct 5th. Carolina Dronz replied to someone on Instagram that they expect their shipment in next week. Not sure how, or if it effects BB. I'm just blown away that they can't produce more than they are producing. Oh well, time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Newegg has a shipping date of Dec 15th, sounds reasonable

Oh beware of scammers. Who wires money into a bank account when you have paypal and stuff nowadays?

Username hall1 supposedly he will ship the drone once he gets the funds. Yea, he'll ship something alright. A big smiley face to the fool who has parted with his money:D

Name: Katherine E Krueger
Bank Name:First convenience bank
Bank Address:Troup hwy Tyler, Texas 75703
Account Type: Checking
Account No :457874789
Routing No: 111906271
Home address:1521 Sequoia Dr, Tyler, TX 75703

Last edited:
Okay Best Buy folks, 6 business days remaining until Best Buy ships the Mavics due on 11/30...NEVER going to happen.

Reactions: makg
I think the heartburn for a lot of folks is that other outlets have, or will very soon receive some units. Best Buy, one of the largest distributors, at least in America, hasn't received any supposedly. I mean why Best Buy? Why are they the only ones that have yet to receive any?

I also ordered from Best Buy on Oct 23. My only guess is that they are getting stock and will be releasing a mass shipment to customers.

Reactions: BeastCoast
I also ordered from Best Buy on Oct 23. My only guess is that they are getting stock and will be releasing a mass shipment to customers.
I would like to think that's what they're doing, but judging by the history of every other vendor I'm not expecting anything on 11/30

My guess is that they're planning to pull an Apple and not ship any, but have them in their stores for black Friday.

One of the hottest tech gadgets of the season....you bet they want some on the floor during the hottest shopping day of the year.

You never know... Apple and Newegg could have something in their contract that penalizes DJI if they miss too many deliveries or whatever.. who knows. I'm sure there's a reason but I doubt we'll ever really know why Newegg/Apple seem to be getting way more than anyone else

Given that BB halted pre-orders, then opened it back up (probably due to a number of cancellations), and now looks as though halted pre-orders again, I would like to think that they have a set inventory they will receive and ship on the 30th. There is my positive outlook, glass is half full approach!

Given that BB halted pre-orders, then opened it back up (probably due to a number of cancellations), and now looks as though halted pre-orders again, I would like to think that they have a set inventory they will receive and ship on the 30th. There is my positive outlook, glass is half full approach!
BB Canada still says Dec. 31st for Pro. Nov. 23rd for Combo. Both pre-order. Anyone order the Combo from BB Canada?

BB Canada still says Dec. 31st for Pro. Nov. 23rd for Combo. Both pre-order. Anyone order the Combo from BB Canada?
Combo was never offered from BestBuy here in the states

That's correct. I'm not holding my breath on a November 30th delivery. If it doesn't happen I'll go elsewhere.

The only thing that gives me some confidence is that Newegg is still saying if you order today DJI will ship by 12/15. Seems like they know how much they are allotted and by when they are shipping them. Hopefully BB has been getting them in for mass shipment. Fingers as always, crossed.

I did the pre-order last night just to see what happens. If a miracle happens then I'll cancel my DJI pre-order. I was in a Best Buy store yesterday in Richmond, BC Canada and they had boxes on the shelf. I was in shock when I saw the boxes. I asked the clerk and he said ya take it up front and they'll get you one from the locker. When I did they couldn't find any in the locker then they went back to the warehouse and couldn't find any there. They said they would pull the boxes from the shelf. Talk about being crushed. Then I checked the website and like you said the pre-order for the fly more was Nov 23 - so I ordered. My only hope now is that they are preparing for Black Friday and may indeed be getting them from DJI.

I did the pre-order last night just to see what happens. If a miracle happens then I'll cancel my DJI pre-order. I was in a Best Buy store yesterday in Richmond, BC Canada and they had boxes on the shelf. I was in shock when I saw the boxes. I asked the clerk and he said ya take it up front and they'll get you one from the locker. When I did they couldn't find any in the locker then they went back to the warehouse and couldn't find any there. They said they would pull the boxes from the shelf. Talk about being crushed. Then I checked the website and like you said the pre-order for the fly more was Nov 23 - so I ordered. My only hope now is that they are preparing for Black Friday and may indeed be getting them from DJI.
Exactly what happened to me this a.m. Met with the manager and she assured me they did not have any. Shipping manager came down too, and he said they were still scheduled to be in on Nov. 23rd...2days. And he mistakenly had the boxes put on the shelf. I find it hard to believe DJI sends out empty boxes just for display. They are probably in just in time for Black Friday. She did ask for my name and number and said she would call when they came in, she could not hold one though. I did tell her the Apple Store stories. Check in 2 days if I don't hear back.
There were 6 of them...one box, maybe?

Exactly what happened to me this a.m. Met with the manager and she assured me they did not have any. Shipping manager came down too, and he said they were still scheduled to be in on Nov. 23rd...2days. And he mistakenly had the boxes put on the shelf. I find it hard to believe DJI sends out empty boxes just for display. They are probably in just in time for Black Friday. She did ask for my name and number and said she would call when they came in, she could not hold one though. I did tell her the Apple Store stories. Check in 2 days if I don't hear back.
There were 6 of them...one box, maybe?
DJI has learned a trick from the eBay sellers who sent out a brochure upon ordering so they had "delivered" something. I am sure there is no shortage of empty Mavic boxes! ;)

Same thing with me at a Best Buy on Vancouver island. I think they all have the empty boxes and employees don't know they don't actually have it

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlayTech