DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

5 business days & counting, still no movement on the 11/30 shipments

If the last update follows suit then those of us who ordered from Best Buy that have a Nov 30 ship date we could possibly expect an email from Best Buy tomorrow confirming the delay. Last update was sent four days prior to shipping date. (at least for me anyway) Is there anyway we can just wake up tomorrow and it be Thanksgiving so we can give thanks to our Mavics being shipped?

If the last update follows suit then those of us who ordered from Best Buy that have a Nov 30 ship date we could possibly expect an email from Best Buy tomorrow confirming the delay. Last update was sent four days prior to shipping date. (at least for me anyway) Is there anyway we can just wake up tomorrow and it be Thanksgiving so we can give thanks to our Mavics being shipped?

I got my 'delayed' email 4 days from my 'Get it by' date of 10/31.

My status just changed!!!! It had said "ordered Received" it now says "Pre-ordered" I don't know if that is good or bad.... I ordered Oct 2nd.

Attachments

• IMG_6774.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_6774.JPG.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_6775.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_6775.JPG.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 61
I also paid with my BB credit card and before it said Pre-Authorization it now says Awaiting Authorization!!!

My order always said that. I ordered on 10/18

Best Buy Canada shows the Fly More kit available Nov 23rd and arrives as early as Nov 25th. I ordered one about an hour ago out of curiosity, any bets on whether it will actually be available tomorrow and I will receive it on Friday?? LOL

Best Buy Canada shows the Fly More kit available Nov 23rd and arrives as early as Nov 25th. I ordered one about an hour ago out of curiosity, any bets on whether it will actually be available tomorrow and I will receive it on Friday?? LOL
In the exact same boat, ordered mine two days ago and have an early October DJI order still in. It would be shocking if they actually ship on the 23rd. Oh well, gotta try and hope. After Apple just selling them off the shelf we can hope BB is getting their order. Funny thing is the fly less is backordered until Dec 31

In the exact same boat, ordered mine two days ago and have an early October DJI order still in. It would be shocking if they actually ship on the 23rd. Oh well, gotta try and hope. After Apple just selling them off the shelf we can hope BB is getting their order. Funny thing is the fly less is backordered until Dec 31

I actually don't want the fly more kit, more ordered out of curiosity. If it does ship, I'll probably return it, I've got an order with Apple for the drone only, but I won't see it till the end of Dec at best. I've just accepted that when it comes, that's when I'll get it. LOL

This is me asking when they will ship the mavics to Best Buy. I knew what the answer would be but I figured I'd ask anyway.

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your interest in DJI.
We currently cannot ensure the shipping date due to the large demand of Mavic Pro.
We will inform our dealer about the shipping information once the shipment is arranged.
Please always contact the seller for the latest information.
Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks.
Best regards.
DJI Sales dept.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

My expectations are that at some point soon, the dreaded 2nd delay email will go out stating something along the lines of Jan 12-19. This is some really sad news if they are truly beating it to market with the P4 Pro.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman