DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

I ordered mine on September 28th and still sitting on Processing. Did anyone else order it that early?

I ordered mine on September 28th and still sitting on Processing. Did anyone else order it that early?
Yes, 28th here also. Release date is now Dec. 31st. Talked to BB folks at local store, and according to them the changing dates are issued by DJI. They are required to use the dates DJI gives them. They can't even tell customers delivery date is Unknown or Not Determined. DJI RULES! lol

I just ordered one up from DJI as well in case this date gets pushed back any further... I have a trip that I would like to take it on after the first of the year.

Yes, 28th here also. Release date is now Dec. 31st. Talked to BB folks at local store, and according to them the changing dates are issued by DJI. They are required to use the dates DJI gives them. They can't even tell customers delivery date is Unknown or Not Determined. DJI RULES! lol

Your shipment date changed to 12-31?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I ordered from Best Buy on November 9th and as of today my order status shows:

Get it by Wed, Nov 30,

and Awaiting Authorization on my BB card

I ordered from Best Buy on November 9th and as of today my order status shows:

Get it by Wed, Nov 30,

and Awaiting Authorization on my BB card
I ordered two days before you and have the same date. However, I don't show any pending or awaiting authorization on my BB credit card. What's up with that?

Okay, I ordered through Best Buy on 11-7 and got the same Nov 30th date. I used a Best Buy credit card for the purchase. I kept checking to see if any activity showed up on my BB credit card page and have not seen anything. I just chatted with B.B. to see if they saw the charge and she advised me that the charge went through today. I asked why did it take so long to go through. I was told that it may have dropped off and popped back on today because the item may be getting ready to ship or available for pickup....Take it with a grain of salt. But, I find it strange that it took 16 days for B.B. to charge their credit card...Fingers crossed!

Reactions: Spuds_McKenzie
I ordered on 10/24 and still have the same notice- order processing. Nothing else. I wouldn't expect until Jan. I'm glad I luckily picked one up at the apple store in NYC.

Okay, I ordered through Best Buy on 11-7 and got the same Nov 30th date. I used a Best Buy credit card for the purchase. I kept checking to see if any activity showed up on my BB credit card page and have not seen anything. I just chatted with B.B. to see if they saw the charge and she advised me that the charge went through today. I asked why did it take so long to go through. I was told that it may have dropped off and popped back on today because the item may be getting ready to ship or available for pickup....Take it with a grain of salt. But, I find it strange that it took 16 days for B.B. to charge their credit card...Fingers crossed!

I talked to best buy customer service last month and they told me the same thing. I wouldn't hold your breath.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: scholls22
I think....all the notice about shipping date is fake!!
DJI do not coummunicate clearly. DJI just say "we will release at the next week" to the reseller, at the every week.
It will be delayed next week, again.
I changed my mind from 'mavic pro' to the 'phantom 4 pro'.

Reactions: DRONEFREAK
I think....all the notice about shipping date is fake!!
DJI do not coummunicate clearly. DJI just say "we will release at the next week" to the reseller, at the every week.
It will be delayed next week, again.
I changed my mind from 'mavic pro' to the 'phantom 4 pro'.
Yea Im gonna leave my Mavic Pro on Order and Buy the Phantom 4 Pro while I wait for the Mavic..But I am PISSED!!!

Well there you go, yesterday my Best Buy Canada order, for a fly more kit, stated...
Release Date: November 23, 2016
Free delivery arrives as early as Nov 25.

This morning it states...
Release Date: December 31, 2016
Free delivery arrives as early as Nov 25.

I just received an email from BB Canada stating the release date for my order as 31st of Dec for the fly more combo. Same boat as the regular kit now...

If BB in the USA delays this **** thing again...I'm done with them...and maybe DJI. This is just not a necessary purchase and I have other things I can do with my time and money... Order on 10/3 and can't even get the **** thing before the holidays...it's just not acceptable especially when watching people just walk into stores and win the mavic lottery...

Reactions: oGoditsNick
If BB in the USA delays this **** thing again...I'm done with them...and maybe DJI. This is just not a necessary purchase and I have other things I can do with my time and money... Order on 10/3 and can't even get the **** thing before the holidays...it's just not acceptable especially when watching people just walk into stores and win the mavic lottery...
Yea if they delay again I'm getting a 4k TV with a ps4 pro. I'm a noob to the drones and this was going to my intro into the drone world but screw it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: Need4spd
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard