DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

But, do they have enough to fulfill the "deliver by" date of 11-30?
Unlike the BS that Apple pulled by stocking shelves and not fulfilling online orders. I believe Best Buy is doing the opposite.

Reactions: scholls22
Just got my "shipped" email from BB too. Ordered mine on the 14th October. Wonder if I'm in the first batch going out. If so they must've been allotted quite a few. Hope I can sell mine for what I paid to have one on the 1st of this month ($1700 on eBay)

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Just got my "shipped" email from BB too. Ordered mine on the 14th October. Wonder if I'm in the first batch going out. If so they must've been allotted quite a few. Hope I can sell mine for what I paid to have one on the 1st of this month ($1700 on eBay)

I'm pretty sure that the inflated market crashed for the Mavic and the batteries. I just canceled an order for 10 batteries that i was to receive on Weds, I recently sold 2 batteries for $200 a piece.

Even if I get a few hundred back it's better than nothing. DEFINATELY don't need a 2nd mavic, especially since I just bought another bird, inspire 1 v2.0 brand new from a pawn shop for $1400 never flown. Couldn't pass it up. Still love the mavic though!!!

Plenty of fly more packages sold for $1700+ (some closer to $2K) as recently as today. I'm not sure how common it is, but I don't see anything that sold for less than $1700. Hopefully it holds out.. I have a few more fly more packages on the way that I'm hoping to sell for enough to make this drone free for me!

Plenty of fly more packages sold for $1700+ (some closer to $2K) as recently as today. I'm not sure how common it is, but I don't see anything that sold for less than $1700. Hopefully it holds out.. I have a few more fly more packages on the way that I'm hoping to sell for enough to make this drone free for me!
I wish you the best of luck...the "flood gates" have opened!

Yeah, it's just going to be a matter of timing and a little luck.. I don't think it will be too much longer before prices start dropping. Hopefully it works out :)

I saw this posted somewhere:

Nov 14 update: Here is what one of the DJI distributors posted in response to customers' requests for order updates:
"Sorry about the slight delay in this response. We had a good call with DJI HQ yesterday evening/early this morning and received from helpful information on production. Unfortunately it’s not the news you may want to hear as there is still uncertainty in exactly when your unit will be able to ship but it definitely helps to provide a bit more insight into the Mavic situation.

Long story short is that the slow fulfillment of the Mavic is going to continue. DJI’s production capacity is very low right now in comparison to the completely overwhelming demand that the Mavic has seen. They are continuing to increase their production capacity but this takes time as they need to ensure high quality is maintained throughout as they scale their production. We will continue to receive sporadic shipments of Mavic units but DJI is currently splitting about 100 Mavic units per day off the production line amongst their worldwide distribution network. This obviously leaves very small allocation numbers each day and they cannot even ship 1 unit to each member of the network each day.

The bottom line is we’re going to be continuing to wait on things."

Ah, it's WEM Apple Store in Edmonton.
Thanks. Interesting. I checked Waterloo and Yorkdale today. Spoke with both managers and no joy. I am in YVR, YYC and YEG in two weeks and am going to do a walk in at all three places. They seem to be showing up !

I saw this posted somewhere:

Nov 14 update: Here is what one of the DJI distributors posted in response to customers' requests for order updates:
"Sorry about the slight delay in this response. We had a good call with DJI HQ yesterday evening/early this morning and received from helpful information on production. Unfortunately it’s not the news you may want to hear as there is still uncertainty in exactly when your unit will be able to ship but it definitely helps to provide a bit more insight into the Mavic situation.

Long story short is that the slow fulfillment of the Mavic is going to continue. DJI’s production capacity is very low right now in comparison to the completely overwhelming demand that the Mavic has seen. They are continuing to increase their production capacity but this takes time as they need to ensure high quality is maintained throughout as they scale their production. We will continue to receive sporadic shipments of Mavic units but DJI is currently splitting about 100 Mavic units per day off the production line amongst their worldwide distribution network. This obviously leaves very small allocation numbers each day and they cannot even ship 1 unit to each member of the network each day.

The bottom line is we’re going to be continuing to wait on things."

And the reality as that they won't want to ramp up production capabilities as the initial demand will subside, orders will be filled and then like any product, it will stabilize and then decline. Fiscally, to ramp up production to meet this initial demand would be a bad business decision. People waiting costs them nothing. Production without orders costs them millions. They are not dumb thats for sure.

Can everyone posting that they are "preparing", "shipped" etc... Also post your order date?

I think the latest order I saw that shipped was a few posts up, ordered October 14th.

I am an October 25th order date, so things are getting close.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_