DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

Still waiting to see some BB Canada orders moving...sigh!
The good news is that BB is has kept to there shipment date this time around, so as for Canada I'm sure your next in line as North America goes. Hope you get word soon buddy.

The good news is that BB is has kept to there shipment date this time around, so as for Canada I'm sure your next in line as North America goes. Hope you get word soon buddy.

Not completely. There are still some of us in the US with "arrival dates" of 11/30 (Wed) that don't have shipping notices. I suppose they could still ship on Mon and make the 30th, but not getting my hopes up yet.

Reactions: GSE_Anthony
I ordered from London Drugs (Canada) on Oct 18 and last I heard they'll be shipping on Monday

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Ordered 10/13, still preparing. Seeing a couple after that that have shipped, hope all is well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: scholls22
Dang I'm still a lot no way. 11/24 order date. Still processing :(

I ordered 10/23 and mine is still under processing. My fear is they oversold the first shipment but we'll see if others see shipments today. Still says get it by 11/29.

Reactions: scholls22
I ordered 10/23 and mine is still under processing. My fear is they oversold the first shipment but we'll see if others see shipments today. Still says get it by 11/29.

Yeah, I'm also not getting a good feeling about this. Things were looking promising yesterday.

On DJI website there's now a refund button... I ordered on October 4... I cancelled this morning. I assure you no one who ordered from bestbuy is getting their drone by November 30... now on the Best Buy website it says coming soon and can't even be pre-ordered... on to the phantom 4 pro

Still waiting to see some BB Canada orders moving...sigh!

Yeah, but BB Canada's ship date isn't Nov 30, it's Dec 31 and they just pushed the fly more kit to Dec 31 last week too. So it doesn't look hopeful, but maybe they will ship some early?? fingers crossed

On DJI website there's now a refund button... I ordered on October 4... I cancelled this morning. I assure you no one who ordered from bestbuy is getting their drone by November 30... now on the Best Buy website it says coming soon and can't even be pre-ordered... on to the phantom 4 pro

People have received their tracking #s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's actually said "Coming soon" for at least the past 5 days

Also, don't waste your time calling Customer Service like I just did. They just repeat everything that on the website Order Status screen.

Mine is on its way, i think people that ordered it maybe the second week of Oct will have to wait.

A few users on this thread have shipped BB orders from 10/14 and 10/16, however my 10/13 order still stuck in limbo...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I have a tracking number from Best Buy that has already left and gotten to Kentucky, so I can assure you I'm getting this one by November 30 [emoji6]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1