DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

Well I have a tracking number from Best Buy that has already left and gotten to Kentucky, so I can assure you I'm getting this one by November 30 [emoji6]
Yup same here!! My order date was October 16 and mine shipped yesterday from Kentucky and will receive on the 30th.

Reactions: Q Jones
Maybe I'm getting close...my order date was the 18th

Fed ex says mine has already arrived in Memphis and will be at my home in Salt Lake City by Wednesday the 30th man I'm so excited and I also have 2 more ordered from very drone. Hopefully my kids will get their Christmas drones by Christmas..

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Last edited:
Well I have a tracking number from Best Buy that has already left and gotten to Kentucky, so I can assure you I'm getting this one by November 30 [emoji6]

Mine left KY and went to Nashville and has been sitting since last night at 11:37pm. Wish I could just drive up from Atlanta and get it. lol

Pretty much all of the DJI direct orders have showed up a day or two earlier than tracking would suggest, so I'd keep an eye out Mon/Tue for them just in case (assuming tracking says Wednesday)

My order shows 11/29 delivery date. Still processing. Yeah i'll believe it when I see it.

Mine just arrived in Salt Lake City and it came from, Kentucky, then Tennessee and finally Salt Lake and it shipped yesterday was picked up by fed ex at 6:36p.m. man they move fast. I will get it Monday for sure even though it says Wednesday!

Does anyone else not have a delivery date that was shipped by UPS? Mine has made it down to Atlanta where I live, but on the UPS website it says this "Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later." I wonder if they have a delivery hold on them till the 30th?

I know apple does that. UPS facilities will have deliveries before release date to be delivered on release. Possible they'll hold. On another note my status hasn't moved and still tells me I'll get it 11/29.

Yep, my status still says "Processing" with a delivery date of 11/30. It's obvious that isn't going to happen.

It could ship tonight or tomorrow and still make 11/30!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone else not have a delivery date that was shipped by UPS? Mine has made it down to Atlanta where I live, but on the UPS website it says this "Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later." I wonder if they have a delivery hold on them till the 30th?
Mine says that too, I tried to get it fixed and they have no clue

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: Need4spd
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13