DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

I'm pissed mine is sitting at the fed ex down the street, Best Buy told the fed ex not to deliver until 11/30 even though it said, I would get it by 11/29 oh well it's snowing like crazy here so what's 2 more days I guess and mine came from shepherdsville, Kentucky and shipped on Black Friday and I ordered 2 more from very drone and I talked to Josh from there today and they said my other 2 would ship Thursday or Friday

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I'm pissed mine is sitting at the fed ex down the street, Best Buy told the fed ex not to deliver until 11/30 even though it said, I would get it by 11/29 oh well it's snowing like crazy here so what's 2 more days I guess and mine came from shepherdsville, Kentucky and shipped on Black Friday and I ordered 2 more from very drone and I talked to Josh from there today and they said my other 2 would ship Thursday or Friday

I wish it was snowing, I'd possibly fly it then. **** warm weather in Pa, doesn't make sense! You will get it tomorrow, enjoy!

Its awesome that my status still says "Get is by Nov 29" and no movement on the bar. I'm a little shocked that there isn't even an update to shipping day. It is different when I call the line. The automated person tells me receive by Nov 30. Not sure why their system would be different.

Just be careful flying it indoors in a darker environment cause the downward vision sensors have a hard time in low light conditions. I flew mine in my friends dark living room (not totally dark but not bright either) and it almost drifted into a wall. Lesson learned

I just called the BB robot and it says that my order is "Getting Prepared" with the delivery date still 11/30. The website still says "processing."

Reactions: scholls22
Got the same response from the phone robot. says preparing and will be delivered 11/30. website says processing with todays date. Im in CA and ordered 10/24.

Just called BB twice now, first time they hung up after I asked to talk to a supervisor to get a better answer about delivery expectations. The first said they didn't have the product and they had no idea when I would get it. The other stated that the product was in the warehouse ready to ship. He stated that if I didn't get it tomorrow to call back and ask for a gift certificate. I order 10/5, charged and moved to preparing 11/24 and still no shipping information.

I am glad those got theirs from BB, just hope they magically update everyone's order status to delivered by tomorrow.

For those that did get theirs did you need a signature for UPS to drop it off? I won't be home tomorrow and without tracking information I can't request to hold at my local distribution warehouse.

Someone posted this in the BB forum:

Alright, so I finally received the callback from BB, and according to Gine in customer support, my pre-order will be shipped AND delivered tomorrow. I asked her to confirm this about 25 times, and she said all of the delivery logistics were arranged, and the delivery of the item was 101% guaranteed to be tomorrow, even though it doesn't show any movement on my account yet. The only reason the shipping details weren't available is because it is a pre-order, and pre-orders receive expedited shipping. None of this makes sense to me, but hopefully this miracle promise comes true. My guess is I will be calling BB back tomorrow...

I'm in the same boat, delivery date says tomorrow... no tracking #, has not been charged to my credit card yet... no information available if someone needs to be home tomorrow or not. Absolutely terrible business practice Best Buy. No doubt in my mind this will change my buying practices.

Alright, so I finally received the callback from BB, and according to Gine in customer support, my pre-order will be shipped AND delivered tomorrow. I asked her to confirm this about 25 times, and she said all of the delivery logistics were arranged, and the delivery of the item was 101% guaranteed to be tomorrow, even though it doesn't show any movement on my account yet. The only reason the shipping details weren't available is because it is a pre-order, and pre-orders receive expedited shipping. None of this makes sense to me, but hopefully this miracle promise comes true. My guess is I will be calling BB back tomorrow...
They're going to be giving out a lot of gift certificates/credits for missed deliveries tomorrow.

Reactions: MadbeaverDK

None of this makes sense to me

Or to Best Buy, apparently... Can't really see that they'd deliver a product before charging your credit card. They did a pre-auth on my card when I ordered it, but they didn't hold the funds (which is the right way to do it). I could see them not being fully aware of shipping details if they are not shipping them all directly from their warehouse, but I can't imagine that they'd deliver product before they collected $ for it.

I was aware of the shipping delays that DJI was experiencing when I ordered on 11/4. I was fully prepared to see my 'get it by 11/29' date slip to a later date, but it never has. It is not the end of the world if it takes longer to get here. I'd just like to know when to expect it.

My guess is that BB's automated systems are getting mixed signals somehow, due to the product delay that DJI experienced, and that no one at BB (at least no one that we'd get to talk to), really knows what's going on.

I think this is the most agonizing purchase I've ever made. ;)

I don't mind waiting at all, I just want to know when to expect it since I'd like to be home and not let a $1k drone sit on my porch. I also read that now when you go into "make changes" that you can select your shipping speed. Some people had paid the $23 for one day delivery which says it will be there by Thursday 12/1.

I don't mind waiting at all, I just want to know when to expect it since I'd like to be home and not let a $1k drone sit on my porch. I also read that now when you go into "make changes" that you can select your shipping speed. Some people had paid the $23 for one day delivery which says it will be there by Thursday 12/1.

I thought I'd give it a try to see what it would tell me. It said I was getting the Mavic on Friday with free shipping. Since I am Elite Plus for 11.97, I could get it on December 1st. So, I went that route...There is no way that these are getting shipped out tomorrow! Hopeful but very doubtful!

Reactions: Wholagan
I thought I'd give it a try to see what it would tell me. It said I was getting the Mavic on Friday with free shipping. Since I am Elite Plus for 11.97, I could get it on December 1st. So, I went that route...There is no way that these are getting shipped out tomorrow! Hopeful but very doubtful!

I thought about it but since its one day I thought I'd wait until I got home tonight and see if I was pleasantly surprised with a package at my door LOL. Nov 29 my a$$.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom