DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

I thought I'd give it a try to see what it would tell me. It said I was getting the Mavic on Friday with free shipping. Since I am Elite Plus for 11.97, I could get it on December 1st. So, I went that route...There is no way that these are getting shipped out tomorrow! Hopeful but very doubtful!

So did anything change on the main status page after changing to Dec 1st?

So essentially, when you click to see the options of changing the shipping speed... If you take no action it say you will receive it Tue Dec 6th, which obviously conflicts with the Arrive By date of Nov 30th.

I would pay the **** $23 if I thought I would get it Thursday.

So did anything change on the main status page after changing to Dec 1st?
Yes, prior to changing it, I had the get it by date of 11-30. Now that I paid extra, it shows get it by December 1st. Had I left it alone, the free shipping quoted a delivery date of 12-2....

Yes, prior to changing it, I had the get it by date of 11-30. Now that I paid extra, it shows get it by December 1st. Had I left it alone, the free shipping quoted a delivery date of 12-2....

Did it also change from Processing to Preparing?

Still processing for me 10/18 order date

Okay, so I just chatted with B.B. credit card and they said my card was "authorized." I don't know if paying the extra helped any. I still doubt it'll arrive. I was late in the game with the order so I am not going to terribly upset if I don't get it this week. What is frustrating is that I could've went to another vendor and at least had somewhat of firm shipment date. There is too much unknown with B.B. right now, they don't even know what to say. Call 20 times and you'll get 20 different answers.

Well, I just changed mine to one day shipping... We will see what it does.

Don't see how I can pay for Thur Dec 1 arrival and them take my money, and then tell me it is delayed.

Reactions: scholls22
So fed ex arrived to my house today with my drone and apparently did not need a signature. So I have a $1,000 drone sitting on my porch right now. Hope it's still there when I get home from work.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

So fed ex arrived to my house today with my drone and apparently did not need a signature. So I have a $1,000 drone sitting on my porch right now. Hope it's still there when I get home from work.

Yeah, so where do you live again? I can go 'keep an eye on it' for you... ;)

Reactions: Wholagan
Well, I just changed mine to one day shipping... We will see what it does.

Don't see how I can pay for Thur Dec 1 arrival and them take my money, and then tell me it is delayed.

The email I received said "Pre-order release date: WED 11/30" Then said Get it by 12/01 (after changing my shipping speed)... On the orders page the 11/30 date was listed as an "arrive by" date. And has now changed to 12/1.

So if the 11/29 and 11/30 dates were release dates, as the email implies... In other words they were being held till that date to ship (not sure why they would do this)... Then the 11/29 people should get them on the 1st or 2nd with regular shipping. And if the 11/29 batch goes out tonight maybe people will start seeing shipping info emails...

I'm an 11/29 person so if I don't get shipping info, I'm going to change on of my orders to one day for the heck of it. (I have 2 orders with them)

When did you order? Did you ever get a tracking # or did it just arrive at your house?

Someone posted this in the BB forum:

Alright, so I finally received the callback from BB, and according to Gine in customer support, my pre-order will be shipped AND delivered tomorrow. I asked her to confirm this about 25 times, and she said all of the delivery logistics were arranged, and the delivery of the item was 101% guaranteed to be tomorrow, even though it doesn't show any movement on my account yet. The only reason the shipping details weren't available is because it is a pre-order, and pre-orders receive expedited shipping. None of this makes sense to me, but hopefully this miracle promise comes true. My guess is I will be calling BB back tomorrow...

My order came ups ground and I don't think that's considered "expedited" shipping in my book. Hope everyone gets there's by tommarrow but I don't think that girl has a clue cause mine was pre-ordered and I received an email stating it was shipped with tracking with I followed the whole route to delivery which I signed for.

Just when you think that Best Buy can't make it more interesting. I had a deliver by 11/30 since I ordered on 11/9. After reading some of the post in this thread today I decided to look at shipping options. It showed to get free shipping it would arrive by 12/2 or pay 11.97 to get it by 12/1. I went with the free option and it updated on my order page for 12/2. I just came back to it less than hour later and looked at shipping options again. This time it was get it by 12/6 for free, get it by 12/2 for 13.96, or get it by 12/1 for 23.96. This is quite the shipping game they are playing which I don't mind as long as they have quantity to ship.

Three minutes later I just went back in to check shipping options and it changed back to get it by 12/2 for free shipping and 11.97 for get it by 12/1. If I wasn't get it for $300 off with promo and free gift card I would be losing my sanity with this process.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman