DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

I'm curious to see what'll display tomorrow in the Orders page. My ship date is/was 11/30

I ordered my drone on 11/8 with a shipping date of 11/29(today) but never got anything, so i just changed it to nextday and got a get it by 11/30.

I hope i get it cause they charged me $23.96 more

I ordered my drone on 11/8 with a shipping date of 11/29(today) but never got anything, so i just changed it to nextday and got a get it by 11/30.

I hope i get it cause they charged me $23.96 more
Let us know! :)
I ordered on 10/23 so I hope that I get some sort of email confirmation tomorrow.

I just noticed that after changing my shipping speed to next day air, the waiting for authorization on the card is not there any more...

I mean, that could be because they just charged your card for the shipping. I don't think it plays too much into the order.

I got mine today around noon and have flown it about 5x and this thing is awesome!! So worth the wait literally the best drone I have flown! Furthest I have flown this so far is about 3000 ft.

Well guys I did get my drone and was sitting in my porch so Best Buy and fed ex isn't having you sign for them just a little FYI in case your worried about them leaving a package on your porch. Thanks for all the info all you guys have given me and good luck on your shipping!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

For those that received their drone today , was it by complete surprise or did you all get shipping notifications Friday/Monday? If you all received some sort of notification, I think us with a get by 11/30 date are out of luck for tomorrow. :(

For those that received their drone today , was it by complete surprise or did you all get shipping notifications Friday/Monday? If you all received some sort of notification, I think us with a get by 11/30 date are out of luck for tomorrow. :(

I received a shipping notification Friday, received it yesterday. I wonder what they are doing?? The date should of changed.

Yeah was provided shipping info on Friday and received it today, a day earlier it said would arrive

I mean, that could be because they just charged your card for the shipping. I don't think it plays too much into the order.

Same thing happened to me... I changed shipping to Next Day, the order was updated, the "waiting for authorization" disappeared. Check my credit card charges, and drone nor shipping has been charged yet.

Sorry folks. Mine showed up today and I've already taken it for its maiden flight. It's worth the wait. It flies like a dream and handles impeccably. It's my first big boy drone and at least for one flight it performed as well as I could have hoped. Looking forward to testing it out some more soon. I just really wished that I had some more batteries :-(

I would've ordered the fly more pack but it wasn't available on BB.

Sorry folks. Mine showed up today and I've already taken it for its maiden flight. It's worth the wait. It flies like a dream and handles impeccably. It's my first big boy drone and at least for one flight it performed as well as I could have hoped. Looking forward to testing it out some more soon. I just really wished that I had some more batteries :-(

I would've ordered the fly more pack but it wasn't available on BB.
I've had mine from the apple store for two weeks. If the camera seems blurry, try to recalibrate gimbal, IMU and reset the camera settings. It seemed to work for me. I ordered an extra battery from b & H. Hopefully it ships this week.

Just canceled and moved someone up the Best Buy waiting list. Ordered on 10/24 with a "Get it by 11/29" date. My B&H order shipped today and is due in on Friday.

Reactions: scholls22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13