DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

I also ordered 10/24 and just now got shipping confirmation. Tracking # shows UPS Ground for delivery on monday Dec 5 just like the "get it by" date said earlier today.

Did not expect this. I was going to cancel as soon as my B&H flymore order due to arrive tomorrow was physically in my hands. But too late... guess I will have 2 Mavics lol. Might as well try and profit a bit by selling on ebay at current going rate and keep my 3x amex points from Best Buy in the process.
You could have worse problems! ;) For 2 months you have none, and then you get two at the same time! I also ordered from B&H, too! Still no progress on either order, but sounds like that could change any minute! :p

Just received my tracking number for my 10/24 order as well. UPS and should be here Monday!

All you 10/23's and 24's orders that got shipped... Did you get the shutterfly coupon email in the last day or two? Were you still toggling between "In Progress Backordered" and "In Progress We will notify you when shipped" messages?

All you 10/23's and 24's orders that got shipped... Did you get the shutterfly coupon email in the last day or two? Were you still toggling between "In Progress Backordered" and "In Progress We will notify you when shipped" messages?

I got my shutterfly coupon this morning. Got my shipping confirmation and tracking number about an hour ago. Mine is shipping via FedEx and says I'll get it Wednesday. I'm in Southern California.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I got my shutterfly coupon this morning. Got my shipping confirmation and tracking number about an hour ago. Mine is shipping via FedEx and says I'll get it Wednesday. I'm in Southern California.

Thanks, seems like shutterfly is the early warning. I am 10/25... hoping they will get to me after they get you all shipped out tonight.

Yes, all the following changes to my order status happened within the last 24 hours:

- started at "get it by nov 30" where it's been for a month since Oct 30
- changed to "backordered - we will notify you when it ships"
- changed to "get it by dec 21"
- changed to "backordered - we will notify you when it ships"
- changed to "information not available at this time"
- amex was charged, shutterfly promo was emailed
- changed to "get it by dec 5"
- changed to "your order shipped" with UPS tracking number

I think some people at Best Buy's fulfillment department haven't been taking their meds.

Thanks, seems like shutterfly is the early warning. I am 10/25... hoping they will get to me after they get you all shipped out tonight.
I concur! Waiting for my useless Shutterfly coupon, which triggers the shipment of the gold! :p

Ordered 10/24. I got shutterfly yesterday and "back ordered" toggled back and forth yesterday and this morning. Got my shipping notice about 2 hours ago.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I think the key to getting them to ship is to convince them you are a kind and good person :)
abe68f7267564a9355578951ff1535a1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

All the activity last week happened Thursday/Friday ... looks like the same this week.

I think for all of us still waiting after tomorrow, we will see movement again next Thursday/Friday.

I concur! Waiting for my useless Shutterfly coupon, which triggers the shipment of the gold! :p

Got my Shutterfly coupon yesterday but not shipment notification from Best Buy. Not sure about the theory proving out. Ordered on October 25th.

Got my Shutterfly coupon yesterday but not shipment notification from Best Buy. Not sure about the theory proving out. Ordered on October 25th.
Oh, well...Back to the drawing board! :rolleyes:
I'm going with, it ships when they tell me it has shipped, and not a moment sooner! :p

I got my shutterfly earlier today, but shipping is still for the 11th.. Haven't been charged yet. Hopefully I'll get lucky and they ship it sooner.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15