DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

It seems a high percentage of people in this thread have multiple orders placed. Interesting thinking about what that is doing to overall demand and shipping delays. Just from this thread it seems like there could be a 20-30% 'over demand' happening from that alone. We need more people to cancel their orders for extra units... ;)

All vendors seem to be shipping units out on almost a weekly basis. Perhaps some secure bigger lots than others, but it appears to me that DJI is spreading out whatever units they have on a weekly basis, and we can probably expect regular weekly shipping activity.

Bestbuy aren't beating Newegg, my flymore combo is preparing to ship. Regular Mavic is one way Thursday and got extra battery last week from Newegg.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Bestbuy aren't beating Newegg, my flymore combo is preparing to ship. Regular Mavic is one way Thursday and got extra battery last week from Newegg.

lol, it isn't a competition. I was just making an observation. BB seems to be crossing names off the list pretty quickly.

Hop[e everyone gets what they are waiting on soon.

lol, it isn't a competition. I was just making an observation. BB seems to be crossing names off the list pretty quickly.

Hop[e everyone gets what they are waiting on soon.

I didn't see it that way either I'm going off of the speed in which Newegg has fulfilled orders! I'm glad you got yours at least because I was scouring every Best Buy in a 50 mile radius, Apple, Micro center and even GameStop. Newegg has been the fastest and most consistent in my opinion. I couldn't even reserve one at Best Buy and one guy told me it wasn't out yet[emoji849] I said really

3127e403b37cfc61e0f60294aaf0130d.jpg

My Best Buy order from 11/13 has shipped today and will arrive tomorrow. Also ordered 2 from Apple on 11/28. One for in store pickup and the other for delivery. Both my Apple orders have shipped as well. One arrives at my house tomorrow and the other will be ready for pickup on Friday. I'll suddenly have 3 Mavics by Friday!!!

This thread has a ton activity ... at least it gives me the comfort of knowing that I am not the only one! I have a 11/3 order with BB and still set for get it be 12/21.

I put in an order with Newegg on 12/1, which states a ship by date of 1/01/17. I figured what the ****. I then figured I would have a read in the Newegg Orders thread. Looks like a bunch of people that ordered 11/24 just got theirs! WTF! The running idea is that Newegg (DJI Direct) is getting orders out ~10 days before their stated ship date and Newegg has a pretty good handle on inventory because they constantly go in and out of stock. If that logic holds true, I'll now have 2 Mavic Pros around 12/21! ugh

If I get a second Mavic, I will sell it for just enough for a second battery. I don't like the idea of flipping for profit on Ebay/Craigs, but do figure that whoever gets my 2nd Mavic will need to pay a battery penalty for wanting it without the wait pain that we are all going through.

You have got to be kidding me! Just got notice from Newegg that they have charged my credit card and their site now says that my Fly Less order has shipped! I ordered 12/1!!

I do not have tracking details yet but will let you know. Just checked and both Fly Less and More are now sold out again.

You have got to be kidding me! Just got notice from Newegg that they have charged my credit card and their site now says that my Fly Less order has shipped! I ordered 12/1!!

I do not have tracking details yet but will let you know. Just checked and both Fly Less and More are now sold out again.

This is silly, just got a FedEx Tracking #!!

BB order is arriving today between 11-1 central time.

My Apple order just popped up and said it was avaiable for instore pickup on Thur 12/8 (tomorrow).

Anyone in the DFW area still looking?

November 7 order. Earlier this morning my delivery was by 12-21. Just checked and it's updated to get it by 12-8. However, it still shows processing and order received.

Anyone else in the same situation?

Just checked, my 11/3 BB order now shows get it by 12/14! Order status is now 'Processing' , and my Credit Card was just charged!

Just checked, my 11/3 BB order now shows get it by 12/14! Order status is now 'Processing' , and my Credit Card was just charged!

No Shutterfly e-mail. If I go to make a change to my shipping time, it still says, 'Get it by 12/21'. What a mess.

Okay just checked status, my 10/13 order now has a get it by date of 12/14 and is preparing. Also, my BB cc now shows an available credit line reflecting there is a hold on it for the price of a mavic! Hopefully this is the real deal!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is unbelievable. My 11/4 order tried to process this morning, the pre-auth they did on my card last week when I updated shipping (which triggered a fraud alert by my bank) dropped off Monday, so they re-authorized again this morning, and that too triggered a fraud alert by my bank. BB immediately canceled my order, so by the time I got off the phone with the bank, it was cancelled at BB and no opportunity to re-process the card or change payment methods. BB has not sent me anything at all this morning. The only way I knew anything was happening was by the text from my bank about the fraud alert.

Call BB? Sure. Please hold. The approximate wait time is 55 minutes...

This is unbelievable. My 11/4 order tried to process this morning, the pre-auth they did on my card last week when I updated shipping (which triggered a fraud alert by my bank) dropped off Monday, so they re-authorized again this morning, and that too triggered a fraud alert by my bank. BB immediately canceled my order, so by the time I got off the phone with the bank, it was cancelled at BB and no opportunity to re-process the card or change payment methods. BB has not sent me anything at all this morning. The only way I knew anything was happening was by the text from my bank about the fraud alert.

Call BB? Sure. Please hold. The approximate wait time is 55 minutes...

Wow

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian