DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best tablet holder?

xman1

Reactions
Anyone have any better ideas than this tablet holder? It works good, but is a little tight.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06WD81PLL/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

71wteVUMnaL._SL1000_.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone have any better ideas than this tablet holder? It works good, but is a little tight.

I have the same tablet holder and I'm very happy with it. What issues are you having? The iPad is too tight in the brackets?

Well, if I add the second foam to the bottom side of the bracket, I am fairly certain I can't get the tablet in there. That is why I was looking for an alternative. This thing is getting close, but the more I read, it is the best there is at the moment.

I don't use any foam. I thought maybe I'd get some scratches because of that, but didn't care. It turns out that (so far) I really don't have any.

Well, if I add the second foam to the bottom side of the bracket, I am fairly certain I can't get the tablet in there. That is why I was looking for an alternative. This thing is getting close, but the more I read, it is the best there is at the moment.
I have both foam inserts in and I use an Ipad Air 2, fits perfectly and feels secure enough where it's not going anywhere.

You could easily just flip it to get the mount lower

Yeah the size of the Thor when it's not attached looks pretty big too, the one from Drone Fans is small enough to fit in my case next to my battery charger. And it's 1/5th the price!

Looks nice, it is an amazing holder. I have holder like this and I am using it for my tablet and iPad. I purchased it from Shopguard Systems and its working good, easy to use.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura