Big shout out to our MODS!

clackey

Founder
Staff Member
Reactions
Site
dronepilots.media
Hey all!

I just want to give a big shoutout to or fantastic Mod team here at MavicPilots. These guys spend countless hours sifting through thousands of posts each day to help ensure the community remains friendly, organized and helpful. Their time spent on the front end allows me to focus on the back-end to ensure it's fast, secure and easy to use.

Obviously, we wouldn't be where we are today without @dirkclod who has been a DronePilots member for almost 7 years and our most committed mod for over 4 years!

Since our original admin @LuvMyTJ moved on to greener pastures, @BigAl07 has been a tremendous help keeping things consistent and orderly across all the community sites.

Also, a huge thanks to our current mod team here at MP including @DoomMeister @Drone Master, @old man mavic, @Thomas B.

Please take a moment to say thanks to these guys. Maybe even shoot them a conversation every so often to show your appreciation. If you get cross with one, have some grace. You may have caught them when they've just read through 1,000 other posts at 1 am.

Thanks again!

C.

Last edited:
@clackey thanks for the mention and comments ,i hope my small contribution to the team has been helpful ,and i was very pleased to have been asked to become a Mod and join the team

Started over at the Spark Pilots with LuvMyTJ helping everybody.

And the vendors such as msinger have been and continue to be great help.

Thanks moderators for keeping us on our toes.

CHEERS! ?

Thank you @clackey , @BigAl07 , @dirkclod , @DoomMeister , @Thomas B , and @old man mavic for letting me part of the great team here on MP. It is a pleasure to be part of the best forum and network on the net!
Thanks and props to all our great knowledgeable members who dedicate and educate so many of us here.;) Thumbswayup

Thank you @clackey and everyone else for letting us have the honor of doing what I and the rest do. Is trying sometimes but we
always work through it. We have as far as I am concerned the
best forums and most knowledgeable members on the web.
There are others and do look occasionally at some of them
but they are nothing compared to us. ?

Couldn’t agree more. This is one of the most civilized internet forums I have ever seen. (In part because the mods keep removing my childish innuendo ?) Anyway, big thanks to all of you who keep this forum the great place that it is ??

Thank you all for your countless hours of dedication to our community. First, you are exceedingly welcoming and generous pilots. Second, you are all really, really smart, helping this old, foggy brain pilot keep it out of the trees.

Being a mod is, more often than not, a thankless job, but most of us appreciate the excellent job they do, and fair play to the guys that do it. Thanks for all your effortsThumbswayup

Hey all!

I just want to give a big shoutout to or fantastic Mod team here at MavicPilots. These guys spend countless hours sifting through thousands of posts each day to help ensure the community remains friendly, organized and helpful. Their time spent on the front end allows me to focus on the back-end to ensure it's fast, secure and easy to use.

Obviously, we wouldn't be where we are today without @dirkclod who has been a DronePilots member for almost 7 years and our most committed mod for over 4 years!

Since our original admin @LuvMyTJ moved on to greener pastures, @BigAl07 has been a tremendous help keeping things consistent and orderly across all the community sites.

Also, a huge thanks to our current mod team here at MP including @DoomMeister @Drone Master, @old man mavic, @Thomas B.

Please take a moment to say thanks to these guys. Maybe even shoot them a conversation every so often to show your appreciation. If you get cross with one, have some grace. You may have caught them when they've just read through 1,000 other posts at 1 am.

Thanks again!

C.
I, for one, am deeply indebted to all of the wonderful moderators. I've had small conversations with many of them and they are all professionals! The forum is fortunate to have such conscientious, wise, and dedicated people. Thank you all again.

Dale
Miami

I too would like to thank all the moderators for this forum. In the midst of oceans of invective and mis-information all over, the clear efforts of the moderators give all of us wonderful shared information and entertainment free of pointless rants - thanks.

I treat this forum like my newspaper, it is a must read everyday. Being a fairly new member of just over 2 years and a Mavic pilot my questions have been very few and the reason is that every time I have something needing covered my questions have already been asked and answered. I have gone the long way around to say thank you for your service on a well run, professional platform!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi