DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Big shout out to our MODS!

I am new to drones and reading/watching everything I can stuff into my feeble mind. That being said, I don’t know how you MODS do the fantastic job you do no matter the time of day or night. Thank you for educating me on a variety of topics. I’m a MA2 pilot by the way.
I join in the shout out to our wonderful moderators. You provide me with hours of knowledge and guidance.

DALE DAVIS
Miami

Hey all!

I just want to give a big shoutout to or fantastic Mod team here at MavicPilots. These guys spend countless hours sifting through thousands of posts each day to help ensure the community remains friendly, organized and helpful. Their time spent on the front end allows me to focus on the back-end to ensure it's fast, secure and easy to use.

Obviously, we wouldn't be where we are today without @dirkclod who has been a DronePilots member for almost 7 years and our most committed mod for over 4 years!

Since our original admin @LuvMyTJ moved on to greener pastures, @BigAl07 has been a tremendous help keeping things consistent and orderly across all the community sites.

Also, a huge thanks to our current mod team here at MP including @DoomMeister @Drone Master, @old man mavic, @Thomas B.

Please take a moment to say thanks to these guys. Maybe even shoot them a conversation every so often to show your appreciation. If you get cross with one, have some grace. You may have caught them when they've just read through 1,000 other posts at 1 am.

Thanks again!

C.
Agreed! Thank you - to the mods and the entire Mavic Drone Community. I haven’t made much time over the last few months to sift through the conversations, but here I am now and I love it that everything I’ve read thus far has been polite and constructive. Gotta’ love it!

Hey all!

I just want to give a big shoutout to or fantastic Mod team here at MavicPilots. These guys spend countless hours sifting through thousands of posts each day to help ensure the community remains friendly, organized and helpful. Their time spent on the front end allows me to focus on the back-end to ensure it's fast, secure and easy to use.

Obviously, we wouldn't be where we are today without @dirkclod who has been a DronePilots member for almost 7 years and our most committed mod for over 4 years!

Since our original admin @LuvMyTJ moved on to greener pastures, @BigAl07 has been a tremendous help keeping things consistent and orderly across all the community sites.

Also, a huge thanks to our current mod team here at MP including @DoomMeister @Drone Master, @old man mavic, @Thomas B.

Please take a moment to say thanks to these guys. Maybe even shoot them a conversation every so often to show your appreciation. If you get cross with one, have some grace. You may have caught them when they've just read through 1,000 other posts at 1 am.

Thanks again!

C.
Yes. Thank you!

Yes. Thank you!
We all, of course, treasure our access to this world wide forum of like minded drone pilots for spending their hours sifting through the hundreds of posts and keeping things civil. Yes, by all means, thank you for what you do for us!

Dale
Miami

Yes definitely Mahy Thanks for your hard work keeping this valuable forum operating at the high level it is.

Reactions: Drone Master
Have to agree, I've been a member for less than a week and the Mods have solved a problem for me several times already with a quick response, Excellent Thumbswayup Thumbswayup Thumbswayup

Reactions: clackey

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580