DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Big shout out to our MODS!

I've been on forums since Fidonet and this is one of the best ones I've ever used. All the moderators are awesome and the site is incredibly fast and well laid out. Stark contrast to most. Really happy I found it. Thank you to everyone involved including the great members that also use it!!

It's calm on the war front, but I've been a moderator. Things get nasty across the lines. We mods were like. Well. I'll put it this way; Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei. So I quit.

Hey all!

I just want to give a big shoutout to or fantastic Mod team here at MavicPilots. These guys spend countless hours sifting through thousands of posts each day to help ensure the community remains friendly, organized and helpful. Their time spent on the front end allows me to focus on the back-end to ensure it's fast, secure and easy to use.

Obviously, we wouldn't be where we are today without @dirkclod who has been a DronePilots member for almost 7 years and our most committed mod for over 4 years!

Since our original admin @LuvMyTJ moved on to greener pastures, @BigAl07 has been a tremendous help keeping things consistent and orderly across all the community sites.

Also, a huge thanks to our current mod team here at MP including @DoomMeister @Drone Master, @old man mavic, @Thomas B.

Please take a moment to say thanks to these guys. Maybe even shoot them a conversation every so often to show your appreciation. If you get cross with one, have some grace. You may have caught them when they've just read through 1,000 other posts at 1 am.

Thanks again!

C.
thanks to all of you for providing such informative information.

Thanks to the hard work and contributions MP is the best forum!! Every day I learn something new on this forum and more than that, I made new friends.

You Mods are absolutely the Best.
I have been helped by so many in the short time I have been a member.
Everyone here is always extremely helpful and the knowledge they possess and selflessly give away is Priceless in my Book...
It takes a lot of work to monitor forums and keep them going.
Thank you so much for all you do.

We are pleased to add a new member to our team here at Mavic Pilots to Moderate.
Please welcome @gfields!
Team Members

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe