DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Big shout out to our MODS!

As said well by many others ahead of me - thank you very much for crafting and maintaining such an enjoyable place to learn about drones, their piloting, image and video crafting as well as sharing thoughts and concerns. I imagine it is difficult to strike a nurturing balance between keeping the site enjoyable and yet not dampening a diversity of views. You all do it extremely well.

Howard

First, thanks to clackey for for this thread to honor and thank the efforts of all of the team! Amazing job! I agree with the others that it is the most civil forum I have ever witnessed. Without them the only thing that would be left of the forum would be the cool .com website name and a pile of rubble. HUGE AMOUNT of effort, "firm diplomacy" for the benefit of all.

As a long time pilot and newer remote pilot I am humbled by the experience on this forum. I am so moved by clackey's thread and sentiment that I am heading over to become a Premium Member. I would welcome others to join me. I have never been pressured to be a Premium Member which says volumes...."all are welcome regardless". That said it is darn cheap money for the knowledge received! Thanks again to all!!!!

First, thanks to clackey for for this thread to honor and thank the efforts of all of the team! Amazing job! I agree with the others that it is the most civil forum I have ever witnessed. Without them the only thing that would be left of the forum would be the cool .com website name and a pile of rubble. HUGE AMOUNT of effort, "firm diplomacy" for the benefit of all.

As a long time pilot and newer remote pilot I am humbled by the experience on this forum. I am so moved by clackey's thread and sentiment that I am heading over to become a Premium Member. I would welcome others to join me. I have never been pressured to be a Premium Member which says volumes...."all are welcome regardless". That said it is darn cheap money for the knowledge received! Thanks again to all!!!!

Thanks, @NH RE BROKER.

Good point on the challenge of keeping this forum civil. You may not realize that the mods take a ton of heat for deleting posts that are simply disrespectful, unhelpful or just plain ugly. Nobody likes to have their posts deleted so we hear from many of those members but it is important to continue a positive and welcoming culture here.

Also thanks for the upgrade. We are working on some great new features and technology upgrades so those definitely help.

This forum has been extremely helpful to me over several years. I look forward every day to reading and viewing information about my favorite activity these days. This activity is extending my photography to aerial photography. A great big thanks to those who serve as moderators.

Thanks, @NH RE BROKER.

Good point on the challenge of keeping this forum civil. You may not realize that the mods take a ton of heat for deleting posts that are simply disrespectful, unhelpful or just plain ugly. Nobody likes to have their posts deleted so we hear from many of those members but it is important to continue a positive and welcoming culture here.

Also thanks for the upgrade. We are working on some great new features and technology upgrades so those definitely help.
I can only imagine what they go through!! The forum has rules so read them, respect and act accordingly. By the way everyone not only is Premium Membership only $29/yr or $99/lifetime but you get a very cool FREE Mavic Pilots decal (available in several colors). Come one who doesn't like free stuff ha ha.

I, for one, would have never tried flying drones again after my purchase of the P3P in 2016 if not for all the help from the members of this forum. They gave me the nerve to start again with a Mini and I’ve now moved on to the MA2. As stated above, the forum can’t succeed without the help of the moderators so thank you all for your hard work and dedication!

Hey all!

I just want to give a big shoutout to or fantastic Mod team here at MavicPilots. These guys spend countless hours sifting through thousands of posts each day to help ensure the community remains friendly, organized and helpful. Their time spent on the front end allows me to focus on the back-end to ensure it's fast, secure and easy to use.

Obviously, we wouldn't be where we are today without @dirkclod who has been a DronePilots member for almost 7 years and our most committed mod for over 4 years!

Since our original admin @LuvMyTJ moved on to greener pastures, @BigAl07 has been a tremendous help keeping things consistent and orderly across all the community sites.

Also, a huge thanks to our current mod team here at MP including @DoomMeister @Drone Master, @old man mavic, @Thomas B.

Please take a moment to say thanks to these guys. Maybe even shoot them a conversation every so often to show your appreciation. If you get cross with one, have some grace. You may have caught them when they've just read through 1,000 other posts at 1 am.

Thanks again!

C.
Yes, thanks indeed for the work you do. Without your oversight, forums can become chaos. You've helped keep this one organized, friendly, and helpful.

First a big thank-you to the mods, I have seen your work, ever diligent, always respectful. Of note, I migrated here from another site. I would be diverted to this site when I googled for certain questions on topics. Truth be known I had heard that the Mods here where a bit too strict. When I actually started to participate within this community, I ran into a member who took what I said out of context and basically berated me in a private message as well to a lessor extent on the thread.

I then noticed that I got followed by at least two Mods.... I was like, oh here we go! But in fact my fears of repercussions were in fact unwarranted, that member has since gone, as far as I have seen. I have had wonderful interactions with not only members since but many Mods as well, help many and have been schooled here as well. SO much information is available here had one just look or ask. As it is, I let my premium membership lapse on other site and joined here to help support this fine site and it's wonderful members and of course the Moderators.

I just affixed my badge of approval and dedication of this site to my M2Z case. Cheers to the Mods who keep this a great site!!!!20210412_091708[1].jpg

First a big thank-you to the mods, I have seen your work, ever diligent, always respectful. Of note, I migrated here from another site. I would be diverted to this site when I googled for certain questions on topics. Truth be known I had heard that the Mods here where a bit too strict. When I actually started to participate within this community, I ran into a member who took what I said out of context and basically berated me in a private message as well to a lessor extent on the thread.

I then noticed that I got followed by at least two Mods.... I was like, oh here we go! But in fact my fears of repercussions were in fact unwarranted, that member has since gone, as far as I have seen. I have had wonderful interactions with not only members since but many Mods as well, help many and have been schooled here as well. SO much information is available here had one just look or ask. As it is, I let my premium membership lapse on other site and joined here to help support this fine site and it's wonderful members and of course the Moderators.

I just affixed my badge of approval and dedication of this site to my M2Z case. Cheers to the Mods who keep this a great site!!!!View attachment 127134
......As I stated the other day....I added Premium Member for a inexpensive $29/year to support the site. The added benefit is the really cool Mavic Pilots decal that is shown above in RePaid1's photo! Mine is in the mail!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett