DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Big Sky,Montana Introduction video

Here is a small (1:53 minute)sampler of the Big Sky Resort scenery. I'll be here for about 5 1/2 more weeks . It's a short video with Mavic 3 video, and panorama, and Timelapse. Comments always welcomed.
Nice Timelapse Dale. I was hesitating buying a Mavic 3 mainly due to the app it use, but I lost my M2 two days ago and chances I’ll never find it. Do you recommend and are happy with yours.
Andre

Nice Timelapse Dale. I was hesitating buying a Mavic 3 mainly due to the app it use, but I lost my M2 two days ago and chances I’ll never find it. Do you recommend and are happy with yours.
Andre
I kept my Mavic 2 Pro for several months after I got my M3 and that I was only using theM4
For everything and never used the beloved Mac 2Pro!
I finally sold the pro for $1000
and don’t really miss it.
So yes
Get the M3
You will be astounded by the images
Dale

I kept my Mavic 2 Pro for several months after I got my M3 and that I was only using theM4
So yes
Get the M3
Dale
I really do miss the DJI Do4app
I have to admit and still have trouble with the new app but having the RCPro really helps

Here is a small (1:53 minute)sampler of the Big Sky Resort scenery. I'll be here for about 5 1/2 more weeks . It's a short video with Mavic 3 video, and panorama, and Timelapse. Comments always welcomed.
Stunning time lapses, Dale - great work as always!

That's the best beginning of a video I think I've ever seen. Some of your best work Dale.

So yes
Get the M3
Dale
Thanks Dale, I will take your advice and buy it. With my luck I will retrieve my M 2 from a tree eventually.
Andre

Time lapse MASTER! Nice work buddy. . . .
Thanks Karl
I just got off a 3 mile intermediate trail
Nothing like your adventures but hey , for 84
Not bad.

Attachments

• 9F031391-DD0D-4967-86CF-DB5F46AB47C5.jpeg
    9F031391-DD0D-4967-86CF-DB5F46AB47C5.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 5
  • 0935A40C-6940-4BB2-ADBB-CC1FA686EA5B.jpeg
    0935A40C-6940-4BB2-ADBB-CC1FA686EA5B.jpeg
    5.8 MB · Views: 5
Really nicely done. That hyperlapse was the crow involved on the cake.
Thank you for the "like."

By the way, it is not a hyperlapse (which is where the camera moves and takes pictures at timed intervals). It is a Ttmelapse (camera on a tripod taking pictures at timed intervals).

Dale

Nice sampler @Dale D! Definitely want to see more. Montana is a beautiful state!

Nice sampler @Dale D! Definitely want to see more. Montana is a beautiful state!
Thanks Prop Wash-there is a ton of material already. Too busy having a vacation to sit and edit videos. It'll have to wait for after I get back to Miami. In the meanwhile I was out until 1 AM last night doing a Milky Way Timelapse and some still shots. Here are a few. The. Big Dipper brim is pointed out by the arrow pointing to Polaris the North Star.

Attachments

• Milky Way-Beehive Road-BSK_9999.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 4
  • MilkyWay-tree-BSK_9731.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
  • BigDipper-and Polaris-north star.jpg
    537.7 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Prop Wash
Thanks Prop Wash-there is a ton of material already. Too busy having a vacation to sit and edit videos. It'll have to wait for after I get back to Miami. In the meanwhile I was out until 1 AM last night doing a Milky Way Timelapse and some still shots. Here are a few. The. Big Dipper brim is pointed out by the arrow pointing to Polaris the North Star.
Absolutely enjoy your vacation! That's why you're there.
If your pics and videos are anything your safari showing, we'll be in for a treat!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming