DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Black Friday Sale

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Wow! Just got an e-mail from DJI announcing their Black Friday sale. and I have attached a screen grab. Mavic 2 Pro $1379.00. down from $1729 and Fly More Kit $439.00. This might just be the stimulus I needed to move up from my year of owning a Mavic Air. Or does this mean that a newer model is coming out and this is the way DJI wants to dump some inventory? Thoughts, any on the forum???

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-15 at 11.27.12 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-15 at 11.27.12 AM.png
    218.7 KB · Views: 109
Tello $69. Someone said Boost will be $99
I wonder if Zoom will be reduced too.

M2 Flymore is regularly $439

Wow! Just got an e-mail from DJI announcing their Black Friday sale. and I have attached a screen grab. Mavic 2 Pro $1379.00. down from $1729 and Fly More Kit $439.00. This might just be the stimulus I needed to move up from my year of owning a Mavic Air. Or does this mean that a newer model is coming out and this is the way DJI wants to dump some inventory? Thoughts, any on the forum???

Ooo! Discounted Tello! That’d be fun to fly inside this winter.

Oh! Sorry! Got distracted. That’s a decent discount on the Mavic 2. A new model is always coming but no one knows when. What we do know is that the Mavic 2 is a solid bird and that’s a great price. If you’re in the market I’d say get one and enjoy.

Ooo! Discounted Tello! That’d be fun to fly inside this winter.

Oh! Sorry! Got distracted. That’s a decent discount on the Mavic 2. A new model is always coming but no one knows when. What we do know is that the Mavic 2 is a solid bird and that’s a great price. If you’re in the market I’d say get one and enjoy.
Just several days ago I had mentally girded myself to try to get a good deal on Black Friday, but this is a really good deal and I think I'll take the plunge. Now I have to sell my Mavic Air. It is a brand new one, sent to me about a month ago by DJI after a crash.

Just several days ago I had mentally girded myself to try to get a good deal on Black Friday, but this is a really good deal and I think I'll take the plunge. Now I have to sell my Mavic Air. It is a brand new one, sent to me about a month ago by DJI after a crash.
Not to be a bad influence, but Go For It! If you’ve enjoyed flying your Air, moving to a Mavic 2 Pro will be so much fun. And a basically new Air should resell pretty well.

Or does this mean that a newer model is coming out and this is the way DJI wants to dump some inventory?
It means Black Friday is almost here. DJI always has sales on Black Friday (like nearly all other stores in the US and beyond).

Reactions: anotherlab
It seems as if they are discounting it from the original $1,449 price when it was first released.

Shows how much it went up in the last year. I bought my Zoom a few weeks before the price first went up last year.

Go Dale Go! Do not hesitate as orders may backlog. Glad you have decided to upgrade. ?

It seems as if they are discounting it from the original $1,449 price when it was first released.

Are you talking about the Pro.. or Pro 2, I was not in the market whrn the Pro 2 came out.... has the Pro 2 always been $1799?.. or was it cheaper when it first came out? (Wondering about tariffs etc had anything to do with anything )

Are you talking about the Pro.. or Pro 2, I was not in the market whrn the Pro 2 came out.... has the Pro 2 always been $1799?.. or was it cheaper when it first came out? (Wondering about tariffs etc had anything to do with anything )

It was cheaper than $1799 before the tariffs. Seems like I paid $1499 or $1599 for the base package last year about this time. I grabbed that, a fly more bundle and DJI Care plus for a bit over $2k. So the Black Friday price is still pretty great even considering last years price.

Even before the tarrifs, prices went up a month or so from release. I bought my M2Z and FMK just before first increase.

Make the splurge and buy it, you'll knock a quarter off on top of the 400 discount BF discount when you sell your Mavic Air..You gotta be happy with what you have.... You owe it to yourself. Good Luck

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21