Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Blanket Night Waiver approved for DSAR pilots flying SAR

RCdancer

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.dronesar.info
(I reposted this here in addition to the restricted DSAR forum on CommercialDronePilots because not everyone in the DSAR Registry is accessing that forum. DSAR Registry pilots - to access the restricted DSAR forum, PM me your user name on CommercialDronePilots and I'll get you added.)

Good news. The FAA approved my request for a blanket night waiver for DSAR pilots flying SAR. The waiver is good until 06/30/2023. I will be sending an email out to all DSAR Registry pilots notifying them of the conditions they must adhere to under this waiver as well the training they must complete beforehand.

CAUTION: You may NOT fly under this waiver until you have responded to my email acknowledging the conditions and I notify you that you are qualified to fly under this waiver. We will track in the Registry who is qualified to fly under this waiver. If you are not listed as qualified in the Registry to fly under this waiver, you cannot legally do so.

Last edited:
I have completed my Night Operations Online Training Course for the night waiver. What is my next step?

Attachments

• Certificate.png
    Certificate.png
    439.3 KB · Views: 11

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan