DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BOSTON Awesome Drone Footage 4K

biteme323

Reactions
I took these awesome aerial footage either early in the morning or late afternoon in June 2017. People in Boston are FRIENDLY! A few people came up to me and asked if they can actually see the footage from my screen, how cute! And they are cool that I flew around the park. So I will definitely visit Boston again, stay AWESOME Bostonians :)

Reactions: Crocket1158
I took these awesome aerial footage either early in the morning or late afternoon in June 2017. People in Boston are FRIENDLY! A few people came up to me and asked if they can actually see the footage from my screen, how cute! And they are cool that I flew around the park. So I will definitely visit Boston again, stay AWESOME Bostonians :)

Very nice video, I thought Boston was a NFZ. I want to fly there now.

Reactions: biteme323
I'm heading to Boston later in the year, good to know they have a pragmatic approach up there, looking forward to getting some good footage now!

I've been a resident in Boston for the past 36 years and know the city intimately. Some of that video was was less than 1 mile from Boston Logan Airport at a fairly high altitude. It was definitely shot within the BOS NFZ. Besides being over private property and hundreds of unprotected persons below the aircraft was obviously not flying within line of sight. Impossible.

Even an FAA 107 drone pilot would be required waivers at the least. A very heavy FAA fine otherwise. Turns a nice vacation into a very expensive $20,000 tourist video.

Last edited:

Very well done - bravo!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair