DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bridal Veil Falls, Provo Utah

SARrider

Reactions
The majesty and beauty of Bridal Veil Falls is breath taking. I hope you enjoy what is in my backyard and a 20-minute drive from my home. I just recently purchased a Mavic Pro drone and this is my first video created with my drone footage. I have done search and rescue in Utah County for 40 years and 86 of those incidents have been to just at these falls. The statistics in the video are from my personal SAR logs so I am sure there were more incidents than I have listed. Quite a number of hikers and climbers have been injured or killed in this zone so please get the necessary training and equipment and plan your visit on a good day with plenty of daylight. Hope you enjoy.

The majesty and beauty of Bridal Veil Falls is breath taking. I hope you enjoy what is in my backyard and a 20-minute drive from my home. I just recently purchased a Mavic Pro drone and this is my first video created with my drone footage. I have done search and rescue in Utah County for 40 years and 86 of those incidents have been to just at these falls. The statistics in the video are from my personal SAR logs so I am sure there were more incidents than I have listed. Quite a number of hikers and climbers have been injured or killed in this zone so please get the necessary training and equipment and plan your visit on a good day with plenty of daylight. Hope you enjoy.

What a cool spot, would love to see the winter video!

I had already thought of doing a winter addition to it but that will have to wait until February. That was the reason for the second piece of music...Crystallize. The water all turns to ice and it is quite fantastic. Had not thought of time delay shots...have to think about that one.

Those are beautiful....nice job of shooting them too!

It was kinda creepy seeing this though, as just last week I was watching some youtube videos and saw one where a kid was galloping down the side of THIS waterfall. He was acting smart, like he was a mountain goat or something, and sure enough, video cut to the next scene where he was dead at the bottom.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21