DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buffalo/Niagara, NY, Area DJI Groups?

Hello everyone or anyone!
I just found this thread. Would love to hook up with other drone flyers. Flying a Dji Mavic Pro. Use it for photography mostly. Live in Amherst, Getzville area.

Hello everyone or anyone!
I just found this thread. Would love to hook up with other drone flyers. Flying a Dji Mavic Pro. Use it for photography mostly. Live in Amherst, Getzville area.
Are usually fly down at the foot of Sheridan or around the golf course right here in Tonawanda

Are usually fly down at the foot of Sheridan or around the golf course right here in Tonawanda
When do you usually go there? I go pretty much anywhere I think might make a good photo. Went to Erie Basin Marina yesterday but it was pretty overcast.

When do you usually go there? I go pretty much anywhere I think might make a good photo. Went to Erie Basin Marina yesterday but it was pretty overcast.
Usually go down in the evenings but on weekends I go down anytime I plan on going down about 3 o'clock today if you would like to meet

Live in East Aurora, and fly around the neighborhood. I would like to go to fly at Chestnut Ridge Park. Great place for videos. Not on the weekends though. During the week is best.

Rockycat what time of day do you fly at Chestnut Ridge during the week?

Freedom 1 enjoyed meeting and flying with you yesterday. Stay warm!

I'd like to meet up with you guys one day, I like to fly right where FlyBuffalo posted his pic and generally all along the waterfront.

Would love to join you guys. Unfortunately I broke my arm a couple of weeks ago so Im grounded for awhile.

I can meet pretty much anytime or place. What is everyone's availability? Suggestions for places to meet? Maybe meet somewhere for coffee then fly somewhere.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf