DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buffalo/Niagara, NY, Area DJI Groups?

I'm free most days towards evening, I've just been waiting for some better weather to break out the drones. Hoping to get some good shots of Downtown buffalo, just trying to find a good spot to take off from to keep los

I'm free most days towards evening, I've just been waiting for some better weather to break out the drones. Hoping to get some good shots of Downtown buffalo, just trying to find a good spot to take off from to keep los

Great! Just talked to Freedom and he can do evenings. What days work best for you?

Unfortunately I don't have specific good days, I have a rotating schedule. However I can try and make most any day, just let me know
Trying to set up a time to meet maybe like for coffee and exchange information Rockycat is interested so we just need to pick a time and a place

Trying to set up a time to meet maybe like for coffee and exchange information Rockycat is interested so we just need to pick a time and a place
How about Wednesday around 4 at the Tim Hortons 1060 Military rd?

716 Meetup
Im assuming weekends are best for a meetup. If everyone could reply to this thread the day and times of there availability this weekend or next weekend maybe we can make this happen.

Hello gang.

I am new here and have a M2P.
Was wondering if a club was formed yet, or are you guys doing informal get togethers?
Besides the lock downs of course, what is the current situation in other words.
Would like to do some flying with others and learn more about the area.

I am on Grand Island, by the river.

Thanks!

Hello gang.

Was wondering if a club was formed yet, or are you guys doing informal get togethers?

Thanks!
No club formed. We just get together when we can. There's a couple of other guys besides Bob and I but they don't seem to get together with anybody .welcome to the forum. I fly almost every night if it's not raining. I have over 1000 miles flown in a little over a year.

No club formed. We just get together when we can. There's a couple of other guys besides Bob and I but they don't seem to get together with anybody .welcome to the forum. I fly almost every night if it's not raining. I have over 1000 miles flown in a little over a year.

Hello Freedom1.

Pleased to hear from you.
I don't fly every day, but I try to on weekends.
This lock down and crappy weather has been a hurdle (as I believe we can't congregate in parks currently).
Where do you currently fly?
As for me, I fly around my house right now but would like to go somewhere new on the weekend and fly with other drone pilots (to learn and share).

Thanks!

Hello Freedom1.

Pleased to hear from you.
I don't fly every day, but I try to on weekends.
This lock down and crappy weather has been a hurdle (as I believe we can't congregate in parks currently).
Where do you currently fly?
As for me, I fly around my house right now but would like to go somewhere new on the weekend and fly with other drone pilots (to learn and share).

Thanks!
I fly down at the foot of Sheridan most nights at over the river and Grand Island I'm usually down there six 630

Hi Freedom1.

On the weekend what time do you fly?
I may stop by Saturday or Sunday afternoon if you are there.

Thanks.
Weekends I fly just about anytime. I'm usually down there to take pictures of the sunsets every night. I'm headed down there now to see if there's any sunset tonight

Hello gang.

Thanks!
I see you have been chatting with Rob (Freedom1). We have gotten together a couple of times. Im looking forward to flying with him again. I broke my arm in February and the recovery has been a long process so far. Im sure we could be socially responsible and meet up to fly. If your going to meet up this weekend post here.

Welcome to this forum!
Bob

I see you have been chatting with Rob (Freedom1). We have gotten together a couple of times. Im looking forward to flying with him again. I broke my arm in February and the recovery has been a long process so far. Im sure we could be socially responsible and meet up to fly. If your going to meet up this weekend post here.

Welcome to this forum!
Bob
How is the arm doing hope all is well can't wait to get out and fly with you

How is the arm doing hope all is well can't wait to get out and fly with you
Its pretty weak. Still dont have full range of motion but getting better. Theres tendon damage in my hand but I just picked up my controller and I think I may be able to fly. I go to physical therapy twice a week.

Its pretty weak. Still dont have full range of motion but getting better. Theres tendon damage in my hand but I just picked up my controller and I think I may be able to fly. I go to physical therapy twice a week.
Here's a picture something to look forward to when you can start flying again.2FC744B0-A0F0-435B-A0BC-F4CED757F666.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78